The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

The only thing I can cook is Scrambled Eggs.The person below me has sold lemonade in their lifetime.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Reasonably.TPBM is not not not not not not not not not not not confused by this.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Yes, because I wrote them.TPBM likes chocolate, but not marzipan.

Actually, I hardly use any!The person below me has heard of Homestuck but not Invader Zim.

Yep! Behold my DW username!TPBM is listening to classical music.

Not a chance!TPBM enjoys Homestuck, is indifferent to Darths & Droids , and hates Star Trek.

Correct. Stop mindreading.TPBM Likes Hero Facory, is indifferent towards Order Of The Stick, and hates Invader Zim.

I despise Hero Factory, quite like Order of the Stick (Get the capitals right), and don't even know what 'Invader Zim' is. Sorry to disappoint. >=) The person below me is a slave of our raccoon overlords. (All hail :f: :e: :z: :m_p: :m_o: :c: :a: :l: :y: :m_p: :s: :e: , leader of the raccoons!)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill