The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

No no, not at all. I actually have a similar problem with wasps. Though I made a pact with them that they can nest anywhere they want outside and as long as they don't try to do it in my home they can do so freely. To this day I have never been stung(bit) by a wasp even when they do enter my home. I normally just say hi and release them harmlessly back outside. There is a nest in the light fixture just outside my front door. I have never actually seen a scorpion try and enter my home. Nor but once have a seen one in the wild.

TPBM thinks I am full of it...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yep, all but Pohatu and Kopaka. I ran out of money....

TPBM actually has Pohatu and Kopaka in their set.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Nope.

IYS knows what that picture that Petewa keeps showing is (I know, and i think it is overrated).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Well if the person to the right is the same as the person to the left, then it's the same fella who is in occupies your avatar and signature.

IYS has seen the movie |PLANET  HULK|

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I don't know a whole lot about you other than your affinity for Star Wars, bagels, and mud.

IYS missed seeing those three letters. :D

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I think that smirk-ful fellow was referencing "IYS". ;)

IYS sees what happens behind the scenes in the scope of the bigger picture.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I call them that sometimes. But overall: no, not really.

IYS wished that the fellow above would quit using all-caps, lest he be forced to meet....

T  H  E  M

amazing-world-gumball-banana-joe-1.jpg

EDIT: Typos.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png