Toa Maru Leah

Demitsorou

Excuse me for a moment as I finish what I started.

*incoherent fangirling in background*

Alright, so, can I just say that I love how you took Veef's original design for the character, and then applied your own style to it? Because I really do like that. The pose seems nice and fluid, and I have to say that your style really meshes well with the BZPRPG aesthetic in general.

yay demiarts

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Wow, I absolutely LOVE this. While your line weights are generally pretty uniform, they appear to vary. Additionally, your anatomy is pretty darn close to perfect and I love the overall construction of this Toa.

While the shading is very subtle, it's lovely. Very envious of your skills. Glad you have a DA because I will be browsing that!

Edited by Elissa

While I'm not as good of an artist as everyone else on the page, I will say how wonderful this looks, from the thumnail to the actual image! I can visibly see the comparisons between Leah and Gali in the image, as well as the clear homages to actual Bionicle parts. It's all really wonderful, and I think I like this image far more than the one that Corv's done for the Maru...

(Plz don't tell him I said that)

Pretty. However, the arms feel as if they're ... somewhat short? I don't know. To me, they're comparatively not as long as they should be.

I want to point out, that I was referencing human proportions and not bionicle-set ones. As human proportions go, her hands are of normal length (maybe even too long for me).

[...] and I have to say that your style really meshes well with the BZPRPG aesthetic in general.

Yes. So much agreement. I've always been exceedingly picky concerning fan artwork concerning the BZPRPG, and in all due honesty, your style is squarely at the head of my list, with Vezok's Friend scoring a close second. I've always preferred a somewhat more mechanical design; something very distinctly BIONICLE, even with the bio/mech ratio shifted heavily in favor of organics.

But I begin to digress. Splendid work, as always. ;)

Pretty. However, the arms feel as if they're ... somewhat short? I don't know. To me, they're comparatively not as long as they should be.

I want to point out, that I was referencing human proportions and not bionicle-set ones. As human proportions go, her hands are of normal length (maybe even too long for me).

Ah. I was working off the giant arms of canonical Toa.

Was about to say the exact same thing as Gold. Makes sense now.

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Oh hey, totally forgot you posted it here.

Thank you so much for the drawing, I really love how that turned out! Also all that detail and the added earrings =3 And I agree with the others here: Demi Artstyle for characters is #1 ^^

While I'm not as good of an artist as everyone else on the page, I will say how wonderful this looks, from the thumnail to the actual image! I can visibly see the comparisons between Leah and Gali in the image, as well as the clear homages to actual Bionicle parts. It's all really wonderful, and I think I like this image far more than the one that Corv's done for the Maru...

(Plz don't tell him I said that)

Too late ^^ But I do like this better than my drawing too - which in its defense was rushed to meet a deadline.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png