Technic Warzone

Pahrak Model ZX

Oh ######, the tournament is today isn't it? Hmm.... i'm up against vezon. Strategy should be up later today

Yay, heres my strategy

Equipment Kadin and Axe

Nocturn shall begin by launching himself into the air, and above the playing field. Given that he lacks agility, but makes up for it in strength and toughness, he needs to get as close as possible to Vezon. Once in the air he shall attempt to divebomb Vezon, sending his axe in ahead of him, as a distraction. You see vezon will naturally attempt to dodge the axe, and while he likely will, it allows nocturn to catch him mid-dodge with his four fists, so as surprise him. If Nocturn does in fact get in contact with vezon, he will attempt to hold vezon close with two of his arms, in a bear like hug, while the other two arms go to work pounding his face in. This may result in nocturn receiving some close range shadow attacks, though he will push past those attacks and keep it up for as long as possible. Likely Vezon will manage to break free, at which point, using the kadin again, nocturn will launch into the trees, attempting to take cover there and stay out of Vezon's sight. If he does manage to hide he will follow Vezon and wait for another chance to leap down from above, attempting to body-slam Vezon along with mainting another deathgrip on the little worm. Likely vezon will get out once again, however at this point when Vezon flees from Nocturn, he will take advantage of his element, for afterall it does not take much will at all to have some roots and vines get in the path of Vezon's fleeing, causing him to trip. As soon as Vezon trips Nocturn will use axonn's Axe to cleave through several trees, causing them to land on Vezon. If, some way vezon survives all that, Nocturn will fly up into the sky and continue his strategy of getting in close to vezon and delivering quick punches, and using the axe's ability to come back so he can throw it from above.

Counter measures,
Axonn's axe: He will try to avoid it, or counter it with his own axe
Shadows: Not much one can do to avoid it, so instead he will try to brace himself for the attack if he can't dodge it.

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nocturn vs Vezon: Nocturn’s primary strategy of divebombing won’t be all that effective since Vezon’s higher agility will allow him to dodge that, even with the axe as a distraction.  Nocturn receives 10,000 W, Vezon advances.

Since we’ve heard from Mairanui but have nothing from Canis, Nidhiki advances.

Round 2: Vezon vs Mata Nui (Swamp-Realm), Nidhiki vs Flare (Ice-Realm)

You have 24 hours to post your strategy

Sorry Mairanui, not going so light this time.

Flare vs Nidhiki

Tournament Match

Arena: Ice-Realm

Items: Electric Atoms, Staff of Illusion

Strategy: 

The Ice-Realm. Immediately, this poses a bit of a problem. Blizzards are bad for visibility. Blizzards are also a result of the weather. Flare's opponent is Nidhiki, a Toa of Air. Air has a lot of influence over the weather. Or anyone that flies, for that matter. Flying would be a bad idea in a place as such as this, and not only that, blizzards and anything ice/snow-related in general has never got along with fire-types. Ice perhaps harms fire more than anything else, and vice versa. But while Nidhiki may be a Toa of Air, and the blizzards may obfuscate things, that doesn't mean Flare can't use them to his advantage. Nidhiki, as a Toa of Air, while he could influence the blizzards, isn't going to be immune to how they decrease visibility. But he does have a much better chance at flying. Also, fire sticks out like a sore thumb in the middle of ice and snow. Flare will have to be very careful with his elemental powers here. But he can use how it sticks out to his advantage.

Instead of flying, Flare will try and carefully move around until he believes he is obscured from Nidhiki's vision. This is important. To make sure this happens, he will immediately use the Electric Atoms at the start of the match so Nidhiki cannot pursue him. Once a reasonable distance away, Flare will quickly set up a  two fires for Nidhiki to see, which are a reasonable distance away from each other but not right next to each other, and attempt to carefully run away, avoiding ice to another point before Nidhiki sees him. At this other point, he will set up another fire, for Nidhiki to see. He will then again run away, again avoiding ice, setting up yet another fire, Once he believes he's set up enough 'points of visibility', Flare will attempt to retreat a point where Nidhiki cannot see him clearly and use his Staff of Illusion. The Illusion shall be another 'Flare', running between the fires. If this illusion fools Nidhiki, Flare will take advantage of his opportunity, and send a volley of fireballs at Nidhiki. 

Now that his items are used up, Flare will walk onto the ice, trying not to radiate any heat, since doing so right now would be dangerous. But it doesn't mean it isn't useful. Should Nidhiki choose not to fly and descend to the ice, Flare will heat the ice up beneath Nidhiki, melting it, allowing Nidhiki to fall into the now scalding water. Otherwise, Flare will go back into the blizzard and melt a large portion of the snow, and hopefully some of the blizzard, which will only last a while since the blizzards are frequent. This should also help visibility slightly. Nidhiki will have a better accuracy due to this... but so will Flare. This short time would be the perfect time to fly, which Flare won't do. Nidhiki has the upper-hand in the skies, being a Toa of Air. Instead, Flare will send out a fiery hand to try and grab Nidhiki out of the sky, and if successful, Flare will then leap at Nidhiki with his nunchaku, attempting to finish the battle.

COUNTERS:

Gusts of Air: Snow may be fire's enemy, but if you're deep enough, it can help stabilise you.

Air Resistance: Move in a different direction. It'll be less dangerous than if Flare were flying.

Stuck in Snow: Fire + Snow = melted snow. No longer trapped. Nidhiki would have a slightly harder time if he were to get trapped, so if Nidhiki does, Flare will take the courtesy of frying his leg - and the snow around it.

Scythe: Nidhiki has a scythe. Weave the nunchaku around it, see if you can't yank it away or blast Nidhiki in the face with fire.

Air-blasts putting out fires: Concentrate on the fires. Keep them up.

Blizzard

-->Reduced Visibility: Using it to own advantage. Set up fires, get behind Nidhiki. Trick him, see if he can't recognise what's a fire and what's a flare.

-->The Cold: Don't radiate heat. But if Flare is close to getting damaged by it, he will radiate a little bit of it.

Footsteps in the snow: Try and make them confusing - make them loop, cross between each-other, make them anything but straight and orderly.

The Kadin: It doesn't matter of Nidhiki is flying or not. What's important is what he can and cannot see. A 3rd dimension doesn't really change things when a blizzard is obfuscating things.

Influencing the weather: The Blizzards are frequent. Nidhiki can't influence all of them. It'd probably require a lot of elemental energy too, since they're not just air, they're part snow/ice too. Take advantage of this - the strategy

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I have to admit, I didn't expect Nocturn to try dive-bombing. Not that it helped him.

Now, the strategy for Vezon vs Mata Nui will be more difficult, since Mata Nui lacks the weakness the other two had. But I'll try my best.

Items: Axonn's Axe

Arena: Vines, Murky Waters and a "creature lurking in the mud". Right then. Vezon and Mata Nui have the same agility, so trying to outmaneuver him in the vines isn't an option. Really, the strategy here would be to try and keep up high, and use the Axe as a ranged weapon to force Mata Nui down in the mud, where it will be harder or him to attack.

Mata Nui: Both the previous fighters had weaknesses, which could be easily exploited to defeat them. Mata Nui lacks this. With the exact same stats, minus one point in Mind, there is no weakness to be exploited there. Mata Nui also has good weapons, good for both attack and defense. His elemental powers also make things harder, as they can cancel out Vezon's. There is one weakness however, and that is the lack of Ranged attacks. Vezon'll try and keep high up in the vines, using the Axe's ranged capabilities to keep Mata Nui down in the swamp. If he tries using the vines to climb us, he'll fire lasers from the Axe to cut the vines, so Mata Nui falls back down into the swamp. He won't try and throw the Axe, because that would risk breaking the vine. He would have tied the vine around himself beforehand, which will keep him in the air. If Mata Nui tries to use a hologram as a decoy, Vezon'll simply attack both Mata Nuis in turn, ensuring that the correct one is hit. If the "creature lurking in the mud" shows up, then Vezon will soplely focus on attacking Mata Nui, hoping the creature will help attack Mata Nui.

If Vezon can't get up to the vines, then he'll try and attack from Range, throwing the energy-coated Axe at Mata Nui to keep him back. If Mata Nui manages to get up close, then Vezon'll go on an aggressive attack, hoping to use the power of the Staff to overwhelm Mata Nui, blinding him if necessary.

If Mata Nui manages to get up on the vines, and Vezon is there as well, Vezon will attempt to cut the vines Mata Nui is on, even by hand if it comes to that.

If Mata Nui manages to get up on the vines and Vezon is stuck in the swamp, then Vezon will use Lasers from the Axe to attack Mata Nui, and cut his vines, which would give him a nasty fall. He would then use the stun from falling several feet to his advantage, running to him and viciously attacking him with the Axe, which would hopefully take him down.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Mata Nui vs. Vezon

(Swamp Realm)

One thing is true about this place and that it stinks. Bad. Since the swamp realm is similar to the one in Karda Nui, he will the arena to his advantage by utilizing the vines to swing around the area to dodge Vezon's attacks. By using the Impact Vision from his Skakdi spine, he'll inflict some damge as he swigs around the place.  Though that isn't his true plan.

Mata Nui will try and lure the swamp monster in the realm and make it attack Vezon, while trying not to get hit by Vezon. By using a blinding flash of light, he'll have time to find the creature and run back to chase him. Once Vezon is in sight again, he'll boost his speed with his light powers by 5 and fire rapid beams of light in Vezon's direction.

At the same time, Mata Nui will fire his impact vision at Vezon which may knock him down for a bit. There,  Mata Nui will create a Light Hologram of the Kardas Dragon which will also go after Vezon as a distraction.  He'll go around behind Vezon and pull out his sword to land some hits on him, while bashing his shield up against the body of Vezon.

For defense, Mata Nui will swing from vine to vine using boosted speed, and also blocking the hits with his shield. If he needs to, he'll dive into the murky water and counter strike him with the Impact vision.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Vezon vs Mata Nui: While light can be used to temporarily boost one’s speed, boosting by 5 is a bit much.  Let’s say 1.  These fighters are pretty evenly matched, so it’s a close call.  With Mata Nui blinding Vezon right away, he may be able to get a head start, and Vezon doesn’t seem to be counting on the Skakdi Spine, giving him a small element of surprise.  Mata Nui might just barely be able to edge ahead.  Vezon receives 20,000 W, Mata Nui advances.

Mahvi: The changes have been made; you currently have 22,000 W.

Hmm... I would like to hire kapura twice for Nocturn, which should bring the total up to 9,000 widgets cost wise. Also with my remaining 8,500 widgets I would like to purchase hero cuffs, bringing my total to 1,500 widgets

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know since he warzone is still going on, Nocturn targets.... mata-nui? I think they are still alive

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

hmm... which fighters have already fallen panrak?

Nocturn targets tahu

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yes! I finally killed someone! And all it took was the loss of my personal favorite, who I may someday get renamed to ShadowVezon!

Evil Laugh Gif

It wasn't worth it.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Still, at least I'll get some money from all of this, to go with my 31,800.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

If you're willing to wait, then okay, I'll extend the deadline to 9 hours from now.

EDIT: Since this deadline was missed too, we're moving onto the Final Match.  Again, Mata Nui vs Flare (Hero Factory Villain Containment)

You have 24 hours from now to post your strategy

Edited by Noise #0579

Flare vs Mata Nui

Tournament Match

Arena: Hero Factory Villain Containment

ITEMS: Staff of Illusion, Ice Crystals

STRATEGY: 

It's not everyday you get to fight the Great Spirit. The first thing Flare will do is faking attacking Mata Nui, by intentionally missing him with blasts of fire, only to dash around Mata Nui, turn around and ignite Von Nebula's Black Hole Staff from afar, to unleash the villains contained, create chaos, and to suck either of the fighters into a black hole if they get too close to it. After this, Flare will take off upwards, since there are hopefully less flying villains than walking villains. Flare will then activate his ice crystals. Making use of his slightly enhanced toughness, Flare will try and rush/dash past every villain he possibly can, both in air and on the ground, in an effort to get their attention. To ensure their attention is acquired, Flare will leave behind a trail of fire. Once he has acquired several villains hopefully chasing him, he will equip the Staff of Illusion, and try and time it so that he leaves an illusion of himself next to Mata Nui, while he ascends into a darker-lit part of the arena. This is for two reasons: To fool both Mata Nui and the Villains, and so that the villains begin to attack Mata Nui instead of Flare. Some villains will see through it, of course, so Flare will have to deal with them as quietly as he can with his Nunchaku, since fire can light up areas and that would give the illusion away for the villains and Mata Nui would know where he is. Once any villains have been dealt with and Mata Nui has disposed of the villains, Flare will circle him in the air, ready to constantly streaming fire down upon Mata Nui, as up until now he has saved most of his elemental energy.

COUNTERS:

Light Beams: Dodge, dodge, avoid, avoid. If possible.

Blinded by light: This... is a problem. But Mata Nui cannot fly. Ascend and try and use echolocation, if possible. 

Light Holograms: This poses a bit of a problem. Just send out several fireballs. Whichever one gets hit, or reacts to the fire, that's the real Mata Nui.

Hardlight: Hardlight is like any other barrier... there's always a way around it. Over it, under it, to the side of it. 

Sword: Just ascend before it can touch. Flare shouldn't try and get this close to Mata Nui regardless.

Scarab Shield: See above.

Skakdi Spine of Impact: See Light Beams. But this will have extra force if it hits. So... 

Being Chased by Mata Nui: Mata Nui cannot fly. FLY. 

Villains: NUNCHAKU. Conserve the fire. But it also depends on how many villains there are. If there's more than two, abscond. Try and trick them into fighting Mata Nui instead, too.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

This going to be hard, but tactics always will be how it works.

Mata Nui vs. Flare

Mata Nui has an advantage with strength, but are evenly matched in toughness. Mata Nui will have to rely on his light powers to boost his speed to match his agility, but his mind is lower than Flare's which is where the challenge will be. Mata Nui will start out by boosting his speed and firing a bolt a blinding light. While he is blinded, Mata Nui will fire several beams from his Impact Spine until he regains sight. To create a deterrent, Mata Nui will fire beams of light at Black Phantom's staff to destroy the staff so all the villains will break free. Once they all the villains are lose, he'll try to rally them with his words to attack Flare (which may backfire) and once they are on his side, he'll create an illusion of Devastator which will cause Flare to focus more on the giant illusion than him. He'll fire impact beams again and again until Flare has taken enough damage that he'll fall down. Once he is down to ground level, Mata Nui will charge with his shield and jam the tips of the shield into Flare, and slash him with his sword.

Defense:

Staff of Illusion: No way to defend except to hold shield up when fired.

Ice Crystals: None. Maintain current toughness to and wit to outmatch him

Everything else: Block with shield, counter strike with Impact vision, parry with sword, and or counter with beams of light

I just want to say, Pulse, it was a pleasure fighting against you this round. If you win, I congratulate you.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg