Technic Warzone

Pahrak Model ZX

Mata Nui vs Flare

Items: Electric Atoms, Staff of Illusion

Arena: Storm Sector

Strategy:

Storm Sector. Blanketed by a never-ending thunderstorm. That would most likely mean a lot of lightning. Which also means flying isn't the best idea, but neither is standing still. To start, Flare will charge straight at Mata Nui with the intention of flipping over him so as to land behind him, at which point Flare will use his Electric Atoms on Mata Nui. While Mata Nui is paralysed, Flare will attempt to burn Mata Nui's legs with a concentrated flame, in an effort to reduce his agility. Once Mata Nui is free again, Flare will dash off in two directions, using the Staff of Illusion, and if Mata Nui is momentarily distracted by the illusion, Flare will send a few fireballs his way as a prize for guessing which one was the illusion. Once the illusion is gone, Flare will leave behind a trail of fire. When Mata Nui starts catching up or getting close, Flare will stop and hold out a large flame in the direction of Mata Nui, who, if he does not alter his path, will run straight into the flame. Finally, Flare will try to reach Mata Nui and flip over him once again, but this time with the flame nunchaku, attempting to get them around Mata Nui. If successful, Flare shall send heat through them, then flip back over Mata Nui with the intent of hitting his head with both fist and flame.

Edited by Trijhak

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hmm... working on a strategy... yet I am unsure what five items shadowvezon chose to bring for black phantom, since currently he has a total of six items, yet only five are allowed for tournaments.. *Shrugs* best take them all into precaution

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Black Phantom VS Nocturn

Items: Wing Boosters, Axonn's Axe

Arena: Charred Forest
Strategy: Nocturn has a massive advantage in strength. This means that in order to have a chance of winning, Phantom'll need to utilize both his agility, and his weaponry if he want to win.
One of his main focuses during this battle will be staying away from Nocturn, as he could wreck him if he got the chance. Phantom will attempt to stay in flight for the entire battle using the Wing Boosters, as that will allow him to avoid all the Matoran traps. He'll use the Axe to keep Nocturn back, stopping him from reaching Phantom. Even if Nocturn attempts to use the Hero-Cuffs, hopefully Phantom won't give him the chance to put them on him, considering his being in constant flight.
Should Nocturn use his Axe (which I expect he will), Phantom will try to disorientate him with quick and subtle use of gravity. Nocturn may be much more physically stronger than Phantom, but he isn't much tougher, and when distracted should go down first.
If Nocturn decides to use the Kadin, then Phantom will attempt to throw off his aim with subtle and quick increases of gravity on his arm, to jerk his aim downwards, away from Phantom.

(It's hard coming up with a detailed strategy, predicting and anticipating all outcomes, in just a few minutes. Hey, I never said I succeeded.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Nocturn Versus Black Phantom

Items: Hero Cuffs, Axonn's axe

Nocturn shall begin by using the his hero cuffs to paralyze Black phantom. While the paralysis is in effect Nocturn will rush Black phantom and when close enough will attempt to bring the full amount of his strength down on black phantom in a combo of Axe swing and punches, hoping to do enough damage to make the quick use of the cuffs worth while. Before the paralysis wears off, Nocturn will attempt to bring his tentacles around Phantom's neck and body. This will be so that if Phantom decides to use gravity to lessen his own gravity allowing levitation, or if he uses the wing boosters, it will make it difficult since he will be having the sticky, suction cup tentacles remaining on him. Should this plan work Nocturn will use his grip on black phantom, and his two other arms to deliver powerful punches and axe swings at the body of black phantom.

Should black phantom manage to escape his iron grip, the method of attack will change. He will be relying on axonn's axe to try and hit phantom from afar, and then bringing it back only to continue the attack. And if he can get close enough to phantom he will try to deliver some quick blows.

Counter:
Wing boosters: He will try to get a grip on phantom early on to prevent flight, if that does not work, he will attempt to use axonn's axe to attack the wing boosters, hopefully disrupting the flight
Cordak Blaster: This will prove difficult. If possible he will attempt to use the axe to knock the projectiles off course, but if not he will then use his surroundings to hopefully block the blasts.
Brutaka's sword: Classic sword fight of axe against sword, while delivering some close range punches thanks to his multiple arms.
Power lance: Not quite sure how to counter this one aside from just avoid any blasts.
Gravity increase: If black phantom should use his control of gravity to increase nocturn's own gravity, nocturn will rely upon axonn's axe to attack black phantom and as such hopefully break his concentration causing the gravity to return to normal.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Blaster misses!

Black Phantom vs Nocturn: Nocturn’s opening attack with the Hero Cuffs will do some heavy damage.  Once Phantom gets free, though, his agility and Wing Boosters should help him stay away from Nocturn pretty well, and the trees will provide plenty of cover to utilize.  It’ll be a long match, but with Phantom staying out of range and getting in plenty of hits, I think he could probably wear Nocturn down.  Black Phantom advances, Nocturn receives 10,000 W.

Round 2 start!

Flare has no opponent, Black Phantom vs Pridak (Iron Canyon)

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Edited by Noise #0579

Blaster targets Tahu

Pridak vs. Black Phantom (Iron Canyon)

STR: 13

AGI: 10

TUF: 3

MIN:2

Items: Brutaka's sword, Exo-Toa

Pridak dons the Exo-Toa armor (STR + 3, TUF + 3: STR = 16, TUF = 6), charges the sword, and fires the electro-rocket to stun Black Phantom. While his opponent is stunned, Pridak in to close the gap, firing blasts from the sword and dodging any of his opponents attacks. Once in close range, Pridak unleashes his fury in a brutal assault on Black Phantom with the sword, while still dodging his opponents attacks.

bBhcfWO.png

Black Phantom vs Pridak

Arena: Iron Canyon
Items: Cordak Blaster, Cordak Rocket X5, Staff of Molecular Disruption

Strategy: One of the key things here is the Staff of Molecular Disruption, which'll stop Pridak from using his Exo-Toa suit. Pridak outclasses Phantom in both Strength and Agility, and this is ignoring the Exo-Toa, which would make him incredibly hard to beat. However, the advantage Phantom has here is that he can take much more than Pridak can and without the Exo-Toa, Pridak is a lot weaker than he would otherwise be. Phantom will spend the start of the fight unloading rockets on Pridak, to massively weaken him. From there, Black Phantom will use his mace to attack Pridak, using his Gravity powers for brief and subtle stuns, like the last battle, to slow Pridak and make him easier to hit. Pridak will probably hurt Phantom a lot more than Phantom hurts Pridak, but hopefully by this point Pridak will go down quickly enough that his higher strength won't help him.

The arena doesn't provide much cover for Phantom, but the rockfalls could be dangerous for both combatants, so the canyons will have to be avoided. The Skopio and Bone Hunters could be a distraction, should they appear, but otherwise pose no threat.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Blaster misses!

Black Phantom vs Pridak: Destroying the Exo-Toa is a powerful blow to Pridak’s strategy.  The Barraki will still get in some fast and powerful hits, but Phantom uses his weapons and Gravity powers in smart ways that I think will help him last.  Pridak receives 10,000 W, Black Phantom advances.

Final Match: Flare vs Black Phantom (Rock-Realm)

You have 24 hours to post your strategy

Flare vs Black Phantom

ITEMS: Repellers, Staff of Illusion

ARENA: Rock-Realm

STRATEGY:

The Rock-Realm - a realm of rocks. Rocks can be melted to form magma, I believe. But this also has a lot of uneven terrain, as well as many hiding spots. How do you avoid running on uneven terrain while getting a somewhat good view of the area? You fly. Running on the uneven ground - it's a deathwish unless you want to trip over a lot and possibly fall off a high rock formation to your death. Flying seems good. But then you remember that Black Phantom has gravity powers! The perfect mix to stop flying! Black Phantom might even be expecting Flare to fly. So what will Flare do, if he has such an expectation? He'll subvert that. He'll take off into the sky to try to fool Black Phantom, but try to position himself so that when he falls, he'll be falling on Black Phantom. When just above BP, he will unleash fire under him so as to slow his fall, cook the phantom, and have a safe landing. Then, Flare will fly off, using repellers when/if Black Phantom tries using gravity to weigh him down. Flare will then try to hide somewhere high up.  Once/if he has done so, Flare will quickly unleash a fireball, create an illusion with the staff of illusion, and attempt to quietly hop to another hiding place. Once Black Phantom has figured out it is an illusion, Flare will approach Black Phantom and unleash the largest blast of fire he possibly can, in an attempt to make Black Phantom... an actual phantom. Then Flare will cringe.

Edited by Trijhak

I expected Pridak's strategy to revolve around the Exo-Toa. In fact, that's why I bought the Staff of Molecular Disruption in the first place. I'll write the strategy later.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, as is evident by my activity here, I'm finding I just don't have the time or the energy to put into this game anymore, as great as this has been. 

So, therefore and sadly, I am going to resign from the Warzone, leaving Breez up for grabs and anyone else I might have sponsored, though I think she was the only one. 

Thanks for the good times, guys. ^_^

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Hey, I couldn't write my strategy now, could I? Sorry, but it's hard to write the strategy late at night with only a few minutes to spare, especially since school's started up again now.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Oh gosh. This is going to be hard.

Black Phantom vs Cosmic Flare

Arena: Rock-Realm
Items: Wing Boosters, Axonn's Axe
Strategy: This is going to be a tough battle, and I have a low chance of winning this. That doesn't mean I'm going to give up.

If Flare has a weakness, it's his abysmal strength. The problem is, both his high agility and arsenal of attacks cover that, and his flight will make it hard to reach him. The terrain doesn't help much either, as Flare has a massive advantage in that he can fly over everything. This makes Wing Boosters a must, as otherwise he has little chance of reaching him. Problem is, that leaves him one weapon left, and he still has lots of attacks at his disposal to stop me. Because of this, Phantom's using Axonn's Axe. This allows him to use my strength to do a lot of damage, and while throwing the energy-coated axe at Flare, he closes the distance, to get up close. This will stop him from using ranged attacks effectively, allowing Phantom to do more damage. Since Flare's strength is tiny, he won't be able to do much physical damage, meaning that he will be weak if unable to use his elemental powers. Like he did before, he'll use his Gravity powers to throw off his aim.
Staff of Illusion: If Flare uses the Staff of Illusion, Phantom will attempt to subtly jerk Flare using Gravity powers. If that Flare doesn't move, Phantom will know it's an illusion.
Repellers: Besides the gravity, all of Phantom's attacks are physical. Physical attacks are hard to reflect at opponents.

Yes, I don't expect to win this. But I can try my best, and who knows, maybe I'll get lucky.

Pulse, you've got a tough hero here. It'll be a miracle if I win this battle.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Cosmic Flare vs Black Phantom: This is a tough one.  It looks like this will mostly be an aerial battle of hide-and-seek, with pinpoint moves that will either hit or miss.  Phantom's strategy of throwing the Axe as a distraction while closing in to hamper Flare's agility advantage is a good strategy, especially when combined with the reach of Phantom's mace.  Flare has a nice hit and run strategy going, and takes advantage of the terrain very well.  Phantom has higher toughness, but...I think Flare has enough of an agility advantage (plus the openings created by his items, even if brief) that he might just be able to come out ahead.  Black Phantom receives 30,000 W.  Flare is Champion!  You receive 25,000 W, and can select any one piece of equipment for free.  Flare will also have an extra stat point until the next tournament starts; you may allocate this to any stat.

Allocating extra stat point to Flare's pitiful Strength.

Saving the 'get an item free card' for now, so if Flare ever wins again he can get one of the 2-championship items.

Speaking of Strength, Flare will under go two sessions of Strength training with Ninja, and another session with Mr Makuro. -34,000w(3000 + 6000 + 24000)

Buying a Staff of Weather Control, too. -44,000w,

That should be all.

Trijhak: Actually, the "2 Championship" requirement simply means you need to have won two tournaments, not that you need to save the Free Item.  You can obtain one of those items now if you would like.  The changes have all been made; you currently have 25,700 W.

I'll try psionics.

Quick question: If I got his Brain Attack weapon, would it keep its ability to create cyclones? I assume it would be kind of like the Hagah Spears, causing air damage without granting full elemental control.

For now I'll get Wing Boosters and a Ninja.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Keizah: The changes have been made; you currently have 10,000 W.  I think the Vortex Staff would be able to use whirlwinds as a form of ranged attack, but it would be fairly precise (not very wide), and Evo would probably need to stay still while using it.