Why couldn't I make an account?

Oroki

This has been bothering me for a while. Before BZP was connected with other social-media websites like Facebook, I tried to make an account quite a few times. Everything went fluently up to the part where you get an email for confirmation by means of a code or something like that. I never got it. I was sure my email address was spelled correctly and I still tried a few more times, just in case.

Does anyone recognize this problem? I wonder what could have happened. Am I missing something?

Edited by Oroki

banner1.png

I do not know when the issue was resolved, but my brother encountered this issue as well, when he first attempted to create an account. I also have a friend on Codrex Magna who experienced this problem. I do not know what caused the issue, but it seems to have been fixed. If the confirmation emails are automated, then it might have been that the relevant software was malfunctioning.

bBhcfWO.png

Did you check your spam folder? Confirmation emails often get lost in your spam for whatever reason. There's also the possibility that the emails just never went through. I never had this problem, so I'm not entirely sure what exactly happened, but if this issue still occurs for you or anyone else, you can make a tracker issue about it.

-Rez

Did you check your spam folder? Confirmation emails often get lost in your spam for whatever reason. There's also the possibility that the emails just never went through. I never had this problem, so I'm not entirely sure what exactly happened, but if this issue still occurs for you or anyone else, you can make a tracker issue about it.

-Rez

Yes, I did that. I ended up checking all my email folders.

banner1.png