I want a cool prototype, never owned one before. Buy or trade

Darkchampion

I never new Lego prototypes existed until recently.  And if I could have guessed, I would have thought they weren't available for the general public.  So because of that, I would love to acquire one.  I don't care if its Bionicle, Minifigure, or regular Lego stuff.  I have some cash, and some Legos.  And I just want this to become the center of my collection.

If you have something you may be willing to part with, let me know, and we may be able to work out something.

I think I should also mention I am also interested in the Silver Toa Nuva Masks  AKA Protodermis.

Edited by Xenock

I would love to do that.  But a couple years back I sold almost all of my Legos, including Bionicle.  So now I only have a few Legos, lots of Figs, and a collection of Hero factory goods.  As I have been making some MOC using them.  So regrettably I can't do something of bionicle theme, unless I buy a lot of old sets... Which I don't know if I can afford...  Although I do have a few too many Hero Factory Parts, maybe I'll try selling them to get some older bionicle ones..