Where would you go first?

Well, if you could go to the bionicle universe, where would you go? Don't just list islands, where on those islands would you go? Mt. Ihu? Ta-Koro? Tren Kroms lair?

Personally, I'd probably go to Ga-Koro, I'd just love walking on those lily pads. (although I would pick Le-Koro if I wasn't so scared of heights :P )

Edited by Makuta Jester
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

On Mata Nui I'd probably look around wherever I'd end up. But if it's not interesting enough I'd probably look for Le- or Ga-Koro, whichever is near. I wouldn't miss Kini-Nui if it's somewhat on my path.

But nothing beats Metru Nui's chutes. Yes. Yes.

banner1.png

I'd kind of like to go to Mahri Nui. (Before Voya Nui ripped through it, of course. :P) To be in an underwater city, even one in such a dangerous environment as Mahri Nui, would be really amazing IMO. 

Another place I'd visit would be Metru Nui. The Archives alone would be enough reason for me to go there. I would spend days just looking around at all the Rahi and objects. That would be awesome.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Key: (Land mass: specific location)

Mata Nui: Mangai volcano, followed by a trip to Le-Wahi

Metru Nui: Start at the Coliseum, and then perhaps a tour of the Archives.

Voya Nui: Mount Valmai, then the 777 stairs.

Karda Nui: The Stalactite Villages, then the Codrex (as if there was anything else there. :P )

Xia: The Mountain (from a distance, though.)

Bara Magna: Valley of the Maze, for sure, and then I'd want to see White Quartz Mtns.

Bota Magna: Northern Frost.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Karzahni!  :lol-sign:

Just kidding.

Artakha. 'cause it's cool. And mysterious. I'd go to the castle/city.

Metru Nui. 'cause it's got chutes. And Knowledge Towers. First I'd go to the Moto Hub. Then the Great Furnace. Then a Knowledge Tower. Using chutes all the time.  :D

Destral. Do I even need to explain this one?

VBWj75sh.png

Ga-Koro. An entire village of just girls.

In actuality, I'd go to Onu-Koro first. The landscape is just so mysterious and dark, but the Onu-Matoran make it welcoming at the same time.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Hard to say. The BIONICLE universe is beautiful, but most of it is also super dangerous. I wouldn't be too keen on visiting someplace where I'm liable to die from heat exhaustion or Rahi attacks.

Ga-Koro is nice and scenic, not to mention peaceful and relatively well protected. Also, its inhabitants tend to be friendly, tolerant, and outgoing, so I think it would be one of the most likely places to welcome a stranger. It would probably be the ideal first place to visit.

I would love to visit Le-koro and travel to the beach to Ga-koro, but if I were staying for a long time, I would live in Onu-koro.  Not to mention looking at the lightstone mines would seriously be the most enchanting thing ever.  

As far as other places to visit, I would go to any and all sectors of Metru Nui, the stone statues of the toa in po-koro, Lewa's suva, the canister washed on the beach where Tahu landed, the great telescope, etc.

I mostly want to visit all around Mata Nui because almost every other setting in the Bionicle story is severely messed up in some way.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Artakha. 'cause it's cool. And mysterious. I'd go to the castle/city.

I'd love to see Artahka and see the wonders there. I'd love a tour of Mata Nui just to see the different environments. After that? Hmm... I'd spend weeks down in the Onu-metru archives. :D

Remember that Artakha had everyone who knew how to get there killed.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

But nothing beats Metru Nui's chutes. Yes. Yes.

This. Just this.

But Mata Nui would have really nice scenery, I can't really list where because it's full of nature and nature is nice to look at, whether it maybe the trees in Le Wahi or the seas surrounding the whole island. Too bad it got destroyed.

What, I can't go everywhere? If I ended up in Bionicle, I would want to see all of it! :)

But first: 

I would want to visit Ga-Metru, and spend a few hours exploring the canal system. Visit the Great Temple and see the Protodermis Falls. 

I'd also want to go to Le-Metru, ride the chutes, and visit the Moto-Hub to watch the races. Maybe ride an airship too. I think also watching an alkini match would be fun.

I also would like to visit Artahka and Karzanhi, for reasons - I have never seen a waterfall of dust and living stone before... 

Well to be honest, between war-torn Zakaz, polluted Xia, and hostile Daxia, Destral, and Odina, their aren't exactly a whole lot of places in the MU I'd want to go.   :P

That being said, I'd probably go to Metru-Nui, specifically The Archives and then maybe The Knowledge Towers.  

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

I'd go for Mata Nui over Metru Nui; apart from maybe Ga-Metru I can't think of many very pleasant places in a city. Later Bionicle locations weren't depicted in enough detail for an informed choice.

Of Mata Nui's six regions, Le-Wahi would be first; a lush jungle packed with amazing wildlife. Ga-Wahi would be a close second with its sandy beach and vibrant ocean.

The others all have flaws of some kind. Po-Wahi has stunning views, though the intense heat and lack of shade might make the visit a bit arduous. Ko-Wahi would also dazzle, though the cold and lack of much wildlife might be problems. Onu-Wahi wouldn't be much fun due to being so dark, though the Lightstone mine might be impressive. Ta-Wahi would be the least desirable, due to the severe smoke and lack of anything particularly interesting.

First off, Mata Nui, I would go across the entire island, visiting every koro. Then every Wahi, then to top it off, I would climb up Mt.Ihu and go to Kini-Nui. But Ko-Koro Would be my main place to be.

Then Metru Nui, I would mainly go to Ko-Metru to see the knowledge towers, and the Great Colesium. Riding through air chutes in Le-Metru would be a VERY fun thing to do, and the Great Furnzce would be worth seeing.

In short, I would explore the entire MU, stay there forever if I could.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I always thought it would be fun to hike from Po Wahi, through Onu Koro to Le Koro. Just follow the path taken in MNOG. 

Other than that, I'd like to zip around Metru Nui through the shoots and visit each of the sectors.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife