Your Metru Nui Career

Great now I want to see a video of a crash dummy with Matau head on it.

Who would test them? :P

♪♫Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee♪♫

But you need a Toa to test Mask Powers. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I imagine I would end up as an engineer or a carver. I've always liked creating and tinkering, so I suppose it would make about as much sense as anything else I could come up with. I'm definitely reckless enough to be a test driver, but I don't imagine I would have the courage to actually do it. :P

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

Wow. Lots of people seem interested in the Onu-Metru and Le-Metru jobs. I'd probablyg go with Po-Metru Carver. Either that or something to do with engineering.

Edited by joev14

I'd be raised on a protodermis farm and gain experience working in that sort of environment, then after I graduate from the University of Ga-Metru I'd go on to become a lab worker and a carver on the side until I got enough money to fulfill my dream of buying the role of Turaga from Dume and ruling the city. My dictatorship would last seven thousand years, expanding across the entire Matoran Universe, until I overthrew Mata-Nui himself and reformed Spherus Magna into a pilot-able planet which would become the flagship of my universe-conquering battle fleet.

Although being a messenger would probably give me more free time, so I'll go for that.

I have absolutely no idea. I don't even know what real-life careers I'm well suited to, let alone fantasy careers that require skills I have no experience with whatsoever.

Hah, this was going to be my answer as well.

Although I've always been more drawn toward the sciences, though, so I see myself as an archivist. I do have some experience with cataloguing and putting stuff on display so I have that going for me.

• Upvote 1
BZPRPG

I would want to be a Toa of Stone, because i love Onewa from just the Toa Metru to the Hordika

Even though it would be a tough challenge i would still like to face all of those challenges 

Check out our Youtube Channel

- www.youtube.com/user/randomreviewerbros -

For Bionicle Reviews:

Lego Reviews, Lego News, Gaming and lots of other stuff!!!

I would be the dude studying in the Knowledge Towers poring over books and star charts. That sounded, and still does, like paradise.

Although, realistically, I would not get such an important job, and would have to work as an Archivist. But I would drop reports and Stasis Tubes and accidentally flood whole levels of the Archives, so I would be posted to the unglamorous and rather maintenance-free Gafna exhibition sections, giving me spare time to go online on to a forum dedicated to discussing about a toy line about biological beings living on a watery planet named Earth.

• Upvote 1

Probably an On-Matoran archivist. I like to collect stuff, and Ga-Matoran are female, so I can't really pick that. Yup, On-Matoran.  

Edited by Guardian Legend

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

I'd likely be in the business of environmental care--plants, trees, etc. I feel in a city, while not as populous as it'd be elsewhere, is still important for various reasons. Preservation, biodiversity, extraction of raw materials, restoration, so forth.

On the side, I'd simply be a artist and possible teach my related fields in Ga-Metru.

Well, since my self MOC is a Toa of Ice, and I love knowledge towers, I'd probably spend my days in a knowledge tower.

Edited by MataNuiFilms

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably be a messenger. A seer would be too boring and sedentary in my opinion, and a messenger doesn't seem like a rough job.

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people, people he's never met before and who don't know his name, can live." -Hahli

• 1 month later...