This... While mavrah himself is nothing extraordinary in the story, you have made him even greater. The design, while not really armored, still looks muscular.

Might I ask what prompted you to decide to build mavrah?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I like this. The design is really good, and you somehow seem to have made his body actually look like the 04 Matoran build really well. He does look slightly, erm, *cough cough* chunky *cough cough*, but to be honest, I think that that's what you would expect from someone who is essentially a museum worker.

Colour-wise, the black all fits together nicely, but he does seem a little too black. I always imagined Mavrah as being slightly more purple, like Onepu. As for the mask choice, although I'm not an expert on the 04/05 story, the Pakari is a bit generic for Onu-Characters. I would suggest maybe a Kakama instead of the Pakari, or even better, a Noble Komau. Still, this Mavrah is slightly completely epic!

VBWj75sh.png

I like him. He's a little... portly, I think, but that gives him more character.

Hehe, thanks, man. ^__^

This... While mavrah himself is nothing extraordinary in the story, you have made him even greater. The design, while not really armored, still looks muscular.

Might I ask what prompted you to decide to build mavrah?

Of course you can. I had some long break and didn't build for some time, so one day I decided to built something small to see what I can still do. :D The result was totally black matoran, I didn't know, how to call him. Pakari suits him better then other Kanohi, so I put it on and decided to see, what mask Mavrah had. SURPISE! And I called him Mavrah, cuz I like this character (and even I was so lucky with Pakari... It's a sign ^__^).

Thank you for your comment.

Looks really nice. Like Chro(kind of) said, he looks a bit "chunky", but I like the build.

Thanks!)

Woah! He's a chubby one, isn't he? A more traditional Matoran build might look better.

For what it is, it looks great. Just make him look like he's done some push-ups lately.

Ye, he's a little bit heavy.) What is "traditional Matoran build"? Do you mean official Lego-sets?

Thanks)

I like this. The design is really good, and you somehow seem to have made his body actually look like the 04 Matoran build really well. He does look slightly, erm, *cough cough* chunky *cough cough*, but to be honest, I think that that's what you would expect from someone who is essentially a museum worker.

Colour-wise, the black all fits together nicely, but he does seem a little too black. I always imagined Mavrah as being slightly more purple, like Onepu. As for the mask choice, although I'm not an expert on the 04/05 story, the Pakari is a bit generic for Onu-Characters. I would suggest maybe a Kakama instead of the Pakari, or even better, a Noble Komau. Still, this Mavrah is slightly completely epic!

O, long post.)

By the way, I wanted to add some second colour, but decided to try it next time. If you like purple, I also have some models with purple and Pakari mask - https://flic.kr/p/e9iTKu.

I have black Kakama, but when I put it, I realized, that head became too small, I needed "massive" mask, so I chose Pakari.

Thank you for such big answer)

The heavyset look kind of works for this, in my opinion. Anyway, awesome Matoran. The torso design is excellent, as are the limbs. I do think he might look better with an accent color, but that's just a minor complaint. 

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Very nicely detailed, and it's also nice that he's a little bit dumpy. Adds more character to him. I like that you filled in the gap between the 'toes' as well. The only things I think are a little off are the bands around the wrist, as they're smooth while the rest of him is blockish and full of hard edges, but it isn't a problem. Doesn't detract from the model itself. 

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Very nicely detailed, and it's also nice that he's a little bit dumpy. Adds more character to him. I like that you filled in the gap between the 'toes' as well. The only things I think are a little off are the bands around the wrist, as they're smooth while the rest of him is blockish and full of hard edges, but it isn't a problem. Doesn't detract from the model itself.

Thank you!

Your MOCs are always very complex but does not bother eye with excessive detail. Your designs are complete, I'd say. Yeah, complex and complete. And lovely. Good job! =)

Oh, many thanks.) =^__^=