What is the series you want Lego to make sets of?

Infamousevil

I would love LEGO to make a steampunk line. I would love that so much.

For pre-existing-with-story-or-whatever lines, though, I can't really think of much. Something like Earthsea might be cool, but since there isn't really a whole lot of visual stuff pertaining to it, I'm not really sure how they would do it.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I want to echo the people wanting Korra sets. 

I've also seen Cuussoo sets for Smash Bros (I think) That would be fantastic.

Edited by ~Shockwave~

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Titanfall.

I know it'll pretty much never happen unless Lego changes their policy on violence and stuff, but seeing the poor quality of the K'nex sets has got me pining for good buildable Titans.

Another contender would be Mass Effect, again, almost no chance, but man an official Lego Normandy set would be glorious. Also, minifig Garrus. Just, minifig Garrus.

• Upvote 1
andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fullmetal Alchemist. I know it'll never happen, but there are just so many battle scenes you could make sets out of. For something much more plausible, there's Jurassic Park. I've wanted sets for that series for a long time now(I'm not counting LEGO Studio). I know they're working on Jurassic World sets, so maybe they'll do the other movies as well, like they did for Pirates of the Caribbean and Lord of the Rings.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

• 1 month later...

I'd still love to see more original ideas from LEGO. Most of my all-time favorite themes have been those with sort of a basic story idea, vehicles, characters etc. thrown out and the rest is up to imagination. It's a pity they've moved away from that.

But to answer the question, a theme I think could be really great would be Legend of Zelda, like a few people have already suggested. I can already think of quite a few great set ideas just based on Skyward Sword alone. Though I wonder if there's some copyright issue with Nintendo that explains why they haven't done it already?

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Doctor Who and Mass Effect would be amazing, as would Assassin's Creed. There could be a wide range of eras for them to explore.

It's a shame that MegaBlocks (or whatever they are called) have the license to make Halo products. LEGO could do great things with the Halo license.

Mega Bloks has Assassin's Creed, too. They had them on display at NYCC.

As for Halo, from my understanding Mega Bloks licensed Halo in part because Lego refused to, due to the game's M rating. While you could argue that Halo is a "soft M" and that some of the content in some of Lego's PG-13 film licenses is worse, the fact of the matter is that Lego doesn't want to have their brand associated with M-rated games, while Mega Bloks has no such qualms.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother