Yes or No

Probably an admin from the glory days of BZPower, before everyone became Social Justice Warriors because it was trendy or gave them an excuse to be jerks on the internet and G2 is a continuation of G1 theories took over the website. 

:spank: < Does this belong on BZPower? 
(Possible answers:)

• Yes, it is not for kids.
  • No, if BZPower is going to ban swear words, but not remove this emoticon, they may as well leave this alone and lift the ban on curses. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

It's really cool, I still have it intact (which is more than I can say for most of my sets).

DO YOU HATE READING FULL CAPS??!?!??!?!? wELL??

:P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

No, I just want the Star Wars constractions and the rest of the 2015 Bonkles.

And all the Ninjago mechs ever.

No, ideas like this are stupid.

Dare to be stupid.

(will you) Put down that chainsaw and listen to me, it's time for us to join in the fight, it's time to let your babies grow up to be cowboys, it's time to let the bedbugs bite?

Yes, particularly dark blue, but I'm going to go support a bootleg company since lego refuses to make more shells in that color.

Do you like the bootleg general grievous and iron man sets?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.