Yes or No

Only if there is no frosting.

Do you like The Amazing World of Gumball?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I've only ever seen like one or two episodes. Not much of a fan of cartoons like thine Cuman Mask wearer who is you. But do I like it? I am unsure.

Do you like UNDERTALE?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Never played it, but from the looks of it, it looks promising.

Do you like the Toa Mahri sets?

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Mixed. Some sets had great designs, others made me question Lego's taste.

Would you like to see Xinjiang?

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Probably not, probably because i was thinkng of Japan.

Is the PS4 better than the Xbox One?

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I've seen it, never tried it. I'm not the biggest fan of swiss unless it's made with something, so I am going to say that I am unsure.

Are you a Toa?

pure_muscle.png

If you define traitor as someone who would ruthlessly kill someone without motive other than a selfish desire to become powerful (which is entirely stupid because we all have power, we just never know it, or in this case would believe that we would gain it through a foolish dominance) than no, I am not a traitor. I killed no one, only tried to make it be known my stance on a situation, but instead was killed eventhough I had killed no one, and rather those who killed me had killed unjustly before. So it's all just a hypocritical idiotic dominance over something so small. No, I am not a traitor. I am just and fair. An eye for an eye.

Are you a LOYALIST to a foolish leader?

pure_muscle.png

Absolutly not.

Have you ever tried Red Rooster?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

No.

Have you ever been to Romania?

If you define traitor as someone who would ruthlessly kill someone without motive other than a selfish desire to become powerful (which is entirely stupid because we all have power, we just never know it, or in this case would believe that we would gain it through a foolish dominance) than no, I am not a traitor. I killed no one, only tried to make it be known my stance on a situation, but instead was killed even though I had killed no one, and rather those who killed me had killed unjustly before. So it's all just a hypocritical idiotic dominance over something so small. No, I am not a traitor. I am just and fair. An eye for an eye.

Whoa ho, buddy. I believe the word you're looking for is "tyrant." A traitor is someone who betrays someone for either their own gain or the benefit of someone else's cause, even after pledging allegiance to someone or their cause. 

I've seen it, never tried it. I'm not the biggest fan of swiss unless it's made with something, so I am going to say that I am unsure.

Jarlsberg isn't really Swiss cheese in the sense that you're probably thinking. Sure, it has holes, but Jarlsberg is a bit sweeter than your standard Swiss cheese. Although, it is marketed as Swiss.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

No.

​Have you ever been to Tahiti?

If you define traitor as someone who would ruthlessly kill someone without motive other than a selfish desire to become powerful (which is entirely stupid because we all have power, we just never know it, or in this case would believe that we would gain it through a foolish dominance) than no, I am not a traitor. I killed no one, only tried to make it be known my stance on a situation, but instead was killed even though I had killed no one, and rather those who killed me had killed unjustly before. So it's all just a hypocritical idiotic dominance over something so small. No, I am not a traitor. I am just and fair. An eye for an eye.

Whoa ho, buddy. I believe the word you're looking for is "tyrant." A traitor is someone who betrays someone for either their own gain or the benefit of someone else's cause, even after pledging allegiance to someone or their cause. 

Also, it was literally just a reference to The Force Awakens. Didn't need the essay.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

No.

Have you ever been to Boston in the fall?

Tarn, if you were to check back through some of these threads, you'd see how wordy I can get.

t5pQDlO.jpg

No. Sounds kinda nice, though...

​Have you ever been to a renaissance fair? (i probably didn't spell that right)

And true, we've both gotten pretty wordy but in this case that was kind of a tangent that came from not getting a reference.
Probably shouldn't of said the essay thing in the first place 'cause it was kinda rude.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

No, but honestly, I like my clothing the way it. No Renaissance for me, please.

Do you go to conventions often?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Well, not live ones, but rubber ones.

Do you own a pool?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Technically, Nidhiki already has a toy, but if you meant Nidhiki in a toa form then yes.

Do you like Fateful Findings by Neil Breen?

Edited by Takama Metru

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Only one, and it's probably gonna be broken the next time I spill coffee on it.

Do you have trouble eating tuna while your driving?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Yes, I still remember to this day. Up, and down, Up, and down.

Is Cool Cat your best friend?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Yes, it was alright.

Have you gone through an entire 24 hours without sleep?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I just did. So yes.

Have you ever gone two days without sleep?

pure_muscle.png

Nah, I'm not THAT cool.

Did you know that the Magic Tree House series had an anime adaptation?

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

Nope. I did not know that.

Did you know that the same person who made the short BIONICLE films of 2006 and 2007 featuring Jaller, and the other Matoro. Is also the same person who made an Anime Variant of BIONICLE?

pure_muscle.png

Never knew, you know what the anime variant is called?

Did you know that Bionicle was released in Australia and Europe in 2000?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Yes.

Did you know that development for BIONICLE technically started a year before I was born? And officially started the same year I was born, plus ton of other famous things that happened that year?

And BTW I believe the variant is called The BIONICLE Rebirth Chronicles. Just search up Tohkann on YouTube.

pure_muscle.png

I never knew that, also thanks for the name of the variant.

Don't the Borok Queens remind you of chickens?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Not really, but I can see their more endearing qualities.

Are you a member of any other forums besides BZPower?

t5pQDlO.jpg