A Questionably Existent Birthday

Cambion

so it's Kaiapu's birthday today

we (and i speak for bzpower at large) don't know how old he is

or for that matter, where he is (certainly not here)

but i think as it's his birthday and he's an admin we should celebrate it nonetheless in the hope that he catches the party vibes from wherever he may be

emot-toot.gif

I question the questionability of this birthday's existence.

Anyway, let us all send him party vibes together. Happy nth birthday Kaiapu, with n∈ℕ. :)

-Gata signoff.png

• Upvote 2

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I've taken a brief respite from international partylording to stop in here and thank all of you for remembering me after all of this time, year after year. 

This community still holds an extraordinarily special place in my heart. While I no longer actively contribute to it the way I once did, BZPower remains a part of me through the skills I learned, the friendships I made, and the person that I am. Thank you all, admins, staff, and members alike, for continuing to make BZP that place for others - others who at this point likely weren't even born when I first joined.

...and if anybody with  time, motivation, and maturity who can also actually write, build, or code is interested in helping start a fan-theme inspired by Bionicle, bother Black Six to bother me about it. I could be convinced to try again. 

• Upvote 9

Kaiapu: Small gifts, given and received. Strange words, spoken and heard. Now turbo-powered!

qs75-1008469640.gif Posted Image