14647582435_8c533a80cb_z.jpg

This is my entry for the latest BZPower Contest. I built this little guy three years ago, and he has survivied my Bionicle Bin, My little brother, and a plane trip. This little guy has earned a bit of spotlight in my opinion.

• Upvote 1
Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

Wow, I didn't think that I'd ever see something as small as this using the Rahkshi/Vahki torso! As for the Rahi's story, well... I'm amazed! The only Bionicle sets which I have that have survived being broken up are the Axalara T9 and the Jetrax T6- mainly because they don't have many useful pieces in for a canister-sized MOCer! 

And those eyes...

The eyes...

The eyes...

THE EYES! 

We likes the eyeses, preciousss, yes, we do.....

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

I really like how compact and cute it is, but I'm kind of feeling that there is a noticeable lack of head structure.

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I really like how compact and cute it is, but I'm kind of feeling that there is a noticeable lack of head structure.

Sorry about that I only used pieces from the 150 piece bucket.

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

• 2 weeks later...

Cute! The head has a big gap in it, though. It'd be funny if he had some kind of mega-powerful ability, like hurricane-force bilzzard breath, or something like that.

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg