Bionicle Origins - PC fan game

ragnar91

mainmenu.JPG

In the year 2001 the six Toa Mata arrived to Mata Nui to destroy the evil forces that were threatening the inhabitants of the island and now... they WILL RETURN. Using Cyan sprites from "Legend of Mata Zuto" and the cutscenes from "Legend of Mata Nui" I'm recreating the events of the "Toa Mata Saga".

Trailer

Follow the project on IndieDB !

Some captions:

5.jpg

1.JPG

• Upvote 1

This looks like quite an interesting idea - the old fashioned sprites and Pokémon-style gameplay while exploring Mata Nui is a very cool combination. I'm definitely looking forward to this project :) (assuming I'm able to download it, for some reason I'm not able to for a lot of games from this sight).

Although, you've got the wrong place. This should be put in Fan Created Media ;)

• Upvote 1

2xu8Ptu.png

Thanks guys ! ^^ and sorry for the mistake

This looks like quite an interesting idea - the old fashioned sprites and Pokémon-style gameplay while exploring Mata Nui is a very cool combination. I'm definitely looking forward to this project :) (assuming I'm able to download it, for some reason I'm not able to for a lot of games from this sight).

Although, you've got the wrong place. This should be put in Fan Created Media ;)

Thanks for your comment. Don't worry, if you can't download it from indieDB, I will upload the file to another site ;)