Looking for VMKKs and Cheap Prototypes

So my wallet isn't the fattest, but I'm interesting in buying some cheap prototypes or a VMKK if the owner wants to part with it for closer to the $100 range than the $200 range. I've heard of 2001 Turaga and McToran prototypes, and I'd be interested if anyone has a Nokama or Maku prototype, although I'll look at whatever prototype you may have.

"Kai... Nireta... the other six Kakama-wearers... yep, Ga-Koro's all here!"

ga-koro.thumb.JPG.c6b34593c87ad060d441b9de302f3dd0.JPG

I don't think their is any way to get a prototype set is there a way?

Generally not, but recently some prototypes popped up in an eBay auction and have been floating around the community since then.

I've got a few myself, but I'm afraid I'm not interested in selling them at the moment. I hope that you are able to find someone willing to sell!

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I don't think their is any way to get a prototype set is there a way?

Generally not, but recently some prototypes popped up in an eBay auction and have been floating around the community since then.

I've got a few myself, but I'm afraid I'm not interested in selling them at the moment. I hope that you are able to find someone willing to sell!

Link to the auction?

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif