Bionicle versus HF - Who would win?

Nato G

If you're a Bionicle diehard like me, the result of this fight is probably already a forgone conclusion, but in a fight between Bionicle and Hero Factory, who would come out on top? 

Feel free to discuss any matchups you want, but I'm voting Bionicle all the way. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I present to you:

~~~

Meltdown

vs.

Ussal

Meltdown shoots a sludge! It bounces off the ussals shell. The ussal advances and pinches the sludge.

Meltdown shoots another sludge. The ussal pinches the sludge.

Meltdown is out of ammo! What will he do now.

*ussal pinches Meltdown's toe*

Meltdown gives up. Ussal wins!

The End

~~~

True story. Shut up, I'm not Greg Farshtey.

• Upvote 2

banner1.png

My turn:

Any Toa of magnetism, electricity or gravity

versus

pretty much any HF character

I think you can all see where this is going. 

• Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Makuta Teridax vs. Von Nebula. Teridax would win in this fight because he has mor powers and more powerful than Von Nebula. :)

Is this before or after he became a giant robot? 

Actually, I don't think it would matter either way.

• Upvote 3

Every Toa would probably win except for Gali; she'd be beaten by Breez, because she's obviously the best out of all the heroes as we saw in Invasion from Below. :D

Anyhow, Surge might have a chance against Lewa. Why do I say that? Lewa has a streak of getting into trouble. Surge has a streak of beating bad guys (except he did get into trouble in Brain Attack). But he was the first in Breakout to beat his criminal, and he managed to get past Firelord in Ordeal of Fire.

Wow, that paragraph contains a lot of Hero Factory references. I think I named at least 3/4 of the whole series. 

Toa (I'm assuming these are the ones that will fight the Heroes) have mask powers and elemental control. Heroes have weapons and tech that doesn't have altogether the highest performance (along with the countless others, in Invasion from Below the mechs supposedly in place of an upgrade were getting destroyed every five seconds by things that Toa could handle in their sleep - essentially Rahi).

Edited by MetaToa

Yay! Fonts!!

I'm sure that Tobduk and Axon could take out almost every single hero or villan in HF.

I mean, the guys a flippin assasin who spends his time feeding off peoples rage, while his buddy shoots lazers out of his axe and creates energy blasts from his palms!

Edited by veeder

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I'm sure that Tobduk and Axon could take out almost every single hero or villan in HF.

I mean, the guys a flippin assasin who spends his time feeding off peoples rage, while his buddy shoots lazers out of his axe and creates energy blasts from his palms!

Them or even Brutaka. One swing of his sword and 6 Toa Nuva and 6 Matoran are down and out. :P

Methinks any Order member would definitely outclass any hero, take Hydraxon or Botar, Trinuma, or Jebraz (he's the invisible guy right?)

Also I seem to recall that Bionicle had a particular species that were exceptionally powerful... that also were skilled at possessing robots, I think they were called Makuta? ;)

• Upvote 2

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I've actually had a fic idea where Hero Factory subdues a dimensionally-displaced Makuta, hoo hoo hoo

In all seriousness though, Bionicle would win two times out of three. Even considering your average Hero's weaponry and superior training, or the villains' powers, the residents of the Matoran Universe are generally just plain overpowered when they're compared. A Toa has at least two superpowers on hand at any given moment and likely a third variety of weaponry in the other hand. And Toa exist to serve as defenders against equally, if not more powerful opponents, which are abundant in the Matoran Universe. Dark Hunters, Makuta, Rahkshi, Skakdi, the Visorak, the Kanohi Dragon, you name it.

Spherus Magna would have a harder time of it, though. Most of its residents lack the superpowers. Their main advantage would be the fact that nearly all of their combatants are war veterans and experienced gladiators, which might give them the advantage in a straight-up fight. But Hero Factory seems to have a habit of rebuilding Heroes into forms more suited for the situation at hand, which in this case would be either avoiding the straight-up fight for agility and stealth, or bulking them up to be stronger and tougher.

• Upvote 3

If we're talking every Bionicle Character versus every HF character, then Bionicle would win hands-down through sheer numbers., not to mention the fact that it's got two planet-sized robots on it's side.

Exactly. It would rather be an unfair fight.

Rather one-sided.

• Upvote 1

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

If we're talking every Bionicle Character versus every HF character, then Bionicle would win hands-down through sheer numbers., not to mention the fact that it's got two planet-sized robots on it's side.

Rather one-sided.

Is that actually a problem?

Considering they replaced an amazing theme with something I see to be inferior in many ways, primarily regarding character and storyline, I think HF deserves to get thoroughly kerb-stomped by Bionicle.

The charming pictures I see above of the giant robot literally kerb-stomping the assembly tower nicely illustrates that point.

Thank you, whichever genius put that together. 

• Upvote 1

If the Bionicle characters were to fight Hero Factory characters, Bionicle would definitely win because there are more characters and powers. Plus, the characters have two giant robots on their side. Despite that there are Hero Factory Heroes upgrading to become stronger and adapting to situations and have mechs, power-absorbing Fire Villains, Von Nebula creating black holes, super-tough Invasion From Below monsters, and Core Hunter using the Doom Box to destroy the galaxy, Hero Factory would likely lose, too.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Someone should write a fanfic where Omega Tahu crushes all of Hero Factory.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Rather one-sided.

Is that actually a problem?

Considering they replaced an amazing theme with something I see to be inferior in many ways, primarily regarding character and storyline, I think HF deserves to get thoroughly kerb-stomped by Bionicle.

The charming pictures I see above of the giant robot literally kerb-stomping the assembly tower nicely illustrates that point.

Thank you, whichever genius put that together. 

A fight like that would be easily compared to Exo-Force vs Lego City Police.

And I'm still amazed that people are still raging over the fact that "HF replaced Bionicle" drama. I remember I used to raged out when HF was replacing the Bionicle sets, until I thought of something; Bionicle had a good run, but the sets were lacking. Out with the old and in with the new. What's done is done.

Here's a piece of advice: ripping on another line of toys isn't going to bring a dead one back. If Bionicle is in fact returning in 2015, then I highly doubt that it's from the backlash.

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus
  • Upvote 1

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Omega Tahu is from Ven's dream.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Someone should write a fanfic where Omega Tahu crushes all of Hero Factory.

Good one, but where did you get the idea of "Omega Tahu", and what could he do to crush all of Hero Factory?

See here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/blog/1420/entry-70390-omega-tahu-fail/

I think it was a prototype or something for Tahu Stars. People thought the last Tahu of the series was going to be such a big thing.

If every member of the Bionicle Universe United, the heroes and villans of Hero Factory would be beaten by the sheer number of characters in the Bionicle universe,

Not to mention how elemental powers compare against a hero's mechanical makeup.

• Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Someone suggested fanfics... which is a really cool idea. Someone should put together a topic where we can all just submit battle ideas... Are we allowed to do that?

Toa Nuva could arguably solo this by themselves if they got rid of the Toa code. Superior firepower (Nuva-level elemental powers and masks, ability to invoke Nova, Tahu's Kraata powers), teamwork (nuff said), and experience takes the cake. With Toa code in place, then maybe the Nuva, Takanuva, and Hagah would be enough. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is basically pitting super heroes versus robots. Bionicles have masks, weapons, and elemental powers. Hero Factory has weapons. I'm gonna side with Bionicle here.

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people, people he's never met before and who don't know his name, can live." -Hahli

It depends on whether they determine the heroes as "alive" all they need to do is destroy the robot bodies while leaving the Quaza intact. As long as the Quaza is more or less usable, the hero isn't "dead" per se right?

Sort of. If the energy from the core is too drained, it's established that the heroes would "die". Unless we're talking Toa of Iron, a battle long enough to destroy the robot around the core would likely drain the core enough to kill them off. 

As many have said before, the problem is that the Bionicle characters are overpowered, considering all the main heroes and villains have at least one extensive superpower, as well as weapons, and the Bionicles have sheer numbers on their side.

If we take a few example minifights, such as the basic team of heroes vs the Toa Mata, the Toa would win easily, because of their elemental powers. If we level them up to Toa Nuva vs the Breakout heroes, the Toa still win, because for all the new weaponry of the Heroes, the Nova's elemental powers still outclass them.

Moving to villains, if we pit Von Nebula against Teridax, we see Teridax wins easily, due to his massive amount of powers, and thousands of years experience. Von Nebula might be able to defeat a single Toa, maybe a few, because he actually has elemental powers, through his Staff. But a Toa Team would easily take him.

But about numbers, we have to remember that there were only a few main Toa Teams throughout the history, with a few hundred Toa in the backstory. Whereas the Hero Factory has been mass-producing Heroes. So the Hero Factory series has a lot more Heroes, if you go by characters.

If you go by sets, however, then of course there are more Bionicles. But you have to remember also that Hero Factory is only in it's fifth year, whereas Bionicle ran for 9. And if you go by sets, then we can't include the giant robots, which at least gives the Hero Factory a chance. There were only 3 full Toa Teams released throughout Bionicle, with a few extra Toa, so Heroes wise the numbers aren't as big for the Bionicles as you think.

And for Villains, the Bionicles clearly have a lot more, considering the Rahi, Bohrok, Rahkshi, Vahki, Visorahk, Skakdi, barraki, Makuta and Skrall. But the Hero Factories have two advantages, the Brains and the Jumpers. If we assume that the Toa and Heroes are approximately the same size, then the Jumpers have a size advantage, and then there are the even bigger beasts, as well as the Mechs the Heroes used to fight them. And then there are the Brains, which could take control of some of the Bionicles, assuming they got the chance. Then there are the Breakout villains, Von Nebula's gang, Fire Lord's gang and Witch Doctor's animals. So Hero Factory aren't quite as outclassed.

But that's assuming we pit the entire universes against each other. In simple 1V1 or 6V6 fights, the Bionicles win easily. But on a larger scale, Hero Factory might just have a chance, however small it may be.

• Upvote 3

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Would it even be able to be considered a fight?  :P

I mean, the toa have control over the natural elements themselves, whereas the heroes simply have advanced technology. Unless you've got Great Beings working for Makuro, the toa outmatch them in every way.

The picture up above sums up the answer to this topic perfectly. Seriously somebody give that guy an award.  :D