Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business

ToaKapura1234

No, it's just that the idea never occurred to me and I found it hilarious. But I'm guessing the plan only half-succeeds due to inactive players.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

voting iBrow for the moment.

NOOOOOOOO

Vote for the other Makuta. We want a massive multihang.

-MT

That's the most foolish idea that I have ever heard. How on earth do you honestly believe your scheme will succeed?

The chances of that happening is about the same as if Windy signed up and got killed in a mafia game.

2xu8Ptu.png

Multi-lynching makes no sense in the context of this Mafia game. In a normal Mafia fame, it is well within the power of the players to hang multiple players. In this game, however, the villagers are not employing frontier justice but using a hitman in the form of Helryx. If Helryx could kill multiple targets in one night, voting would be pointless.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

voting iBrow for the moment.

NOOOOOOOO

Vote for the other Makuta. We want a massive multihang.

-MT

That's the most foolish idea that I have ever heard. How on earth do you honestly believe your scheme will succeed?

The chances of that happening is about the same as if Windy signed up and got killed in a mafia game.

*whistles quietly*

Definitely didn't do it, nope.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

I like this wacky multi-hang plan. I vote RG.

You are my first target next game. =P

No.

Y. Y U do dis.

EDIT: thank you auto post merger because I forgot I posted last.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I too approve of this multi-hang plan.

And Luroka, about Ahkmou? You Makuta have never encountered a certain Toa of Light before, have you? We know who Ahkmou is. I know who they are. I've spoken with them. From what I gather, they were actually disappointed they got Ahmkou! So even if they were still with you, they would be unwilling.

I vote Kaiser Manducus.

Come on village, we can Multi-hang" There's eleven of us, eleven of them. Two casualteis either side. Let's make the biggest hanging in history. We can do this. Getting them all dead at once is preferable to letting the majority of them live while one dies.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Come on village, we can Multi-hang" There's eleven of us, eleven of them. Two casualteis either side. Let's make the biggest hanging in history. We can do this. Getting them all dead at once is preferable to letting the majority of them live while one dies.

Mind you, the killing is being done by Helryx, not Tuyet.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

And Luroka, about Ahkmou? You Makuta have never encountered a certain Toa of Light before, have you? We know who Ahkmou is. I know who they are. I've spoken with them. From what I gather, they were actually disappointed they got Ahmkou! So even if they were still with you, they would be unwilling.

I vote Kaiser Manducus.

Mind you. You certainly don't want to kill me.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I vote Kaiser Manducus.

Mind you. You certainly don't want to kill me.

Voting Kaiser Manducus it is. :P

There's meant to be a Brotherhood Group PM, isn't there? I haven't received any.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

From Village PM:

I figure having five people on both PMs means one will almost always be active and if none are, I'll be happy to relay whatever information you guys need me to. Oh and feel free to vote in the PM or the topic (but don't think you can get away with voting in two or three places. And also you only get one vote-change so use it wisely and you must say who you are switching from.

As Blaizthaw did not say who he was swiching from, his vote switch does not count.

Final Tally:

Sir Voltex the Blue: 2

Makuta Luroka: 1

Regicidal Kaiser Mandacus: 2

Rahkshi Guurahk: 1

Day One: Axonn returned from his assault on Destral with three anonymous Makuta prisoner, inhibitors on their armor to prevent power usage. Kopaka went over to them.

"Now, they can be imprisoned and brought to justice for their crimes. Poor Lhikan and Tahu."

"Justice, yes. Imprisonment, no," replied Helryx. She pulled out a staff with a blade on one end.

First was Mandacus.

"Wait! I serve the village!" He cried out.

"It's true," said Axonn.

"Then go," said Helryx dismissively. Axonn removed Mandacus' inhibitor and he teleported away.

Regicidal Kaiser Mandacus, ???, spared Day One.

Last was iBrow.

"Wait, I serve the village."

"It's the worst lie I've ever heard," said Axonn.

Helryx prepared to vaporize iBrow, but then a horde of Makuta teleported into the village and began wreaking havoc. Krika turned invisible in the confusion. And then, the surviving Makuta all teleported away.

Sir Voltex the Blue, Krika, Escaped Lynching Day One.

Sort of an epic fail for you Villagers.

Night roles have 24 hours to PM.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351