Where were the other Toa of Metru Nui.

Ok this may be explained some where in the bionicle story line but im a little rusty on the little details after my return from the four year dark ages  But where were all the Toa that lived on Metru Nui during that war where Lihkan lead like a hundred or more toa to battle  , Where  were they when the Visorak  came to metru nui or when Makuta took over  it just seems like a ancient evil and a bunch of spiders infecting the largest city in the universe  would signal some of the toa in other places to be like hey maybe we should go help out there . I guess that you could say that they were busy with the damage from Mata nui crashing but at least some had to go and check on Metru nui when all this was going on .

Besides the toa Hagah .

The big army was disbanded after the Dark Hunter War; most of the Toa had their own homes to protect. Lhikan and his team stayed to protect Metru-Nui. Over time many Toa were killed; Lhikan's own team was slowly decimated by Dark Hunters. There were also multiple Toa Hagah teams protecting various Makuta; virtually all except the one led by Norik were killed by their masters when they rebelled. The Toa population would have been slowly killed, by Makuta or other Toa-haters, such as Dark Hunters. It's a hazardous job.

Of course, there were still a good amount of surviving Toa; I think the official number was around 50. But they would have their own problems to deal with; Metru-Nui wasn't the only place assaulted by the Visorak or other Brotherhood of Makuta forces. There was a war going on even before it came to Metru-Nui.

Edited by V-N
  • Upvote 1
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

You would expect that he would call for some more Toa; the fact he didn't is kind of strange. Or perhaps he did, and nobody responded. But then again, he had a plan to get some more Toa; make them from the local population :P (Vakama and company.)

Edited by V-N
  • Upvote 1
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Well, those Toa were drafted during the war to help out. After that, they had to go home and protect their homes.

@V-N Yeah, it seems likely Teridax-Dume would stop the messages if Lhukan ever sent messages to other Toa. And maybe he had to turn to recruiting new Toa(Vakama and Co.).

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

Visorak only came after the Great Cataclysm.

Oh and I almost forgot. Dume-Teridax closed off the city before the events of the second Bionicle Movie.

He did  Hmm I must have forgot that but that raises the question of did no one that ships stuff to and from Metru nui not find that odd but I guess it was down to the plot convenience fairy at work .  

Haha

Well I suppose Dume-Teridax would have good reasons to give. and besides the only ones who would theoretically frequent the city would be maybe Vortixx and the like. They would have maybe found it inconvenient. Matoran from other lands probably never visited the place on their life.

Or... The murders of the team was used as an excuse to close off the city! It makes complete sense!

The Dark Hunter Eliminator killed all the Toa Mangai when Teridax/Dume sent them on missions in or around the great barrier, slowly leaving only Lhikan to guard the entire city. 

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor