New Hero Factory Polybag Found

Hero Factory Polybag Teaser Image

Brickset has posted about a new Hero Factory beast polybag set found on the Russian site Mir Kubikov. It appears to include a small crawling version of Crystal Beast, and also includes a red mini jumper. It looks like a nice little impulse set, and hopefully it'll start appearing elsewhere around the world for fans to collect.

View the full article

Actually looks great. Great for a parts pack and decent-looking on its own. I really hope it gets worldwide availability, though. Was that Breez polybag ever given wide release?

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Actually looks great. Great for a parts pack and decent-looking on its own. I really hope it gets worldwide availability, though. Was that Breez polybag ever given wide release?

According to Brickset, it's only been available in the UK. Most HF polybags only ever see one release from what Brickset says, so if it's already seeing foreign release, that dampens my optimism it'll see a release over here. (that applies to both)

Edited by Octodad