Chi of Ice and Fire

Mate.397

http://mate397.deviantart.com/art/Undead-hunters-475542281

Sir Fangar:

http://mate397.deviantart.com/art/Sir-Fangar-475541449

The reason he looks fairly skinny is beacuse since they are undead their bodies also decayed quite much, as I tried to be accurate to the feline skeleton with an anthromorph perspective, I laso made the big ice bone like pieces on the back above the cape into his ice fur when he is on a prowl or such. I also made his weapon into a more of an ice staff mixed with a spear.

Mungus:

Sadly I didn't have the right pieces for the arms, but for now it'll do, slight alterations will be made once I get a bit of re-stock of my pieces, but I'm glad I could make him look like an actual woolly mammoth with more brown, the reason I changed his weapon is simple, since they are technically cavemen they would have spears rather than hammers, when was the last time we saw hammer wielding  Neanderthal on cave paintings? 

Cragger:

This time he turned out better to be honest, which reminds me I should re-do the normal version of him, but at least I managed to find a use for the Stars armor piece

(And please if you bother to check, comment too, thank you)

I think they look much better than the official sets, as they have greater complexity and texture.

Also, 500th post FTW!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 3 weeks later...