Kopaka - Spirit of Ice

Zaveno

"This one -- this one has many layers. He is cold. But I sense his frosty exterior may hide a blazing fire deep within..."

14783601140_30064a34f4_o.jpg

Flickr Gallery

Kopaka Mata was my earliest set (discounting the McToran), and as such, I thought it would be fitting to recreate him in all his icy glory. I really need to get a good light tent.

Edited by Zaveno
  • Upvote 3

This is not a vary good MOC, the upper part of the body is good but don't fit with the lower part plus the body is a little too tall for the arm and legs. now the legs I think would had been better with HF legs plus it's really odd because of the lower legs being way too short. Arm are alright and already know that the gap can't be fix, the color scheme is not good and I think it would be better if the color was white and dark gray (with black being Ball Joints only).

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

This is not a vary good MOC, the upper part of the body is good but don't fit with the lower part plus the body is a little too tall for the arm and legs. now the legs I think would had been better with HF legs plus it's really odd because of the lower legs being way too short. Arm are alright and already know that the gap can't be fix, the color scheme is not good and I think it would be better if the color was white and dark gray (with black being Ball Joints only).

Wrong answer. Try again.

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png