Ice Bucket Challenge

So, I'm sure you'v heard of this ice bucket challenge thing to support funding ALS research. Well, I was nominated by a friend of mine yesterday, so I did it this afternoon.

But why would I post it here, you ask?

Well, just for the heck of it, I thought it'd be fun to bring the challenge to this wonderful world of BZ-Metru. 

How?

Simple: I nominate Black Six to take the challenge! You up for a cold shower, Andrew? :P

Will he do it? If so, then who will he nominate?

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~
  • Upvote 9

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

To embed, you copypaste the link into your post without merging it with other text using the link feature.

(watches video)

Holy slag that was hilarious. The tiny cup was pretty funny (and LAME) then the delay before the ice bucket had me laughing a little. The bucket being left on your head was the funniest part.

B6, you're up! :P

Pk57sNJ.jpg

You should win an award for being the first Ice Bucket Challenge participant to film theirs in 1080p! :P Tim Courtney already did one though (link). Can't wait to see Joe Meno do it.

• Upvote 3

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.