Ask Vezon (Unfortunately)

Ghidora131

Sigh.

Well, I'm back again. Now, hold the rotten tomatoes for just a second, and let me explain. I come home from work only to find Vezon sitting on my couch, and he won't leave. I told him as long as he doesn't fuze anything together, he can stay and have an ask series on BZP.

(Note: He's driving me insane. Please help!)

Anyway, here are the rules:

1: One question at a time.

2: Only questions that are random count. (Why is the sky blue, What do you think about Kane-ra, Etc.)

3: Vezon is random. Don't trust him.

Okay, ask away!

VEZON:

Well, what do you say when you see me? I mean, I could have been defused into a blue spike from Vezok. Uggh, I hate uttering his name.

Another good description is if you take a Marshmallow Peep, and put it in the oven. Let it bake for 30 minutes. Then, gingerly place it in a Ziploc bag, and freeze it for 15 minutes. Who knows what it will be!

All right, Triple Answer Time!

1. Yes, actually. I was a substitute chiropractor for seven minutes (The original chiropractor "completely agreed"), and I found out: Never use the stand on back=back relief when you are three times bigger than your torture subject  Client.

2. No, but I did try to fuse a can of tuna to my head. Woohwee, that was something. Sudden waterfalls inside my obviously super intelligent brain of absolute fish thought- Owowoww, that hurt! I haven't eaten tuna since. Wait, what is tuna?

3. Oh yeah, I caught 'em all. All 368 crickets in the grass last night! I fused them together into my new pet bird, Charlie(Isn't he cute?) Okay, it was really a cricket avocado, give me a break. Not that earlier spinal cord break, I hope.

You got the scars when I punched you. What? don't remember that? I do. I remember everything.......

Wait, what were we talking about?

No, this is not  bad idea.

The letters at the top of the keyboard indicate the coded missle guideline for all nukes in the world.

Isn't that happy? I can finally fuse a Toa to pure radiation!

Edited by ghidora131

Alright, I'll give this a shot.

1. Vezon, what do you think about Bionicle officially returning next year?

2. Are you going to be apart of it?

3. Do you miss being fused to Vezok?

That is all the questions I can think of right now. :)

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster
  • Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Bionicle returning? aww man, I was looking forward to no more toa ever.

Am I going to be part of it? I already am! I'm the one coming up with all the artificial conformation pics on Lego.com! What did you think?

Do I miss being fused to that pathetic excuse for a being? No, because I technically didn't exist then.

Did you enjoy being a part of the Order of Mata Nui?

• Upvote 1

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Well, there you go. Now that pathetic being is the one who's questions get answered. Oh well, here we go:

The sky is blue because one day, a Toa of water was walking along, and found the staff of fusion(randomly). she touched it with her water, and it fused her flesh and armor into the sky.

And that is why the sky is blue.

Kane-ra are fun. They are. So why do they gore people with their horns, Rampage through villages, and cause havoc? To eliminate those who think they are not fun.

The order was... Interesting. I mean, Brutaka was a real pain sometimes, but I think it was enjoyable. Just about as enjoyable as getting your nice, happy face run over by a car. So fun. So enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

That sounds oddly specific, not like I usually am. The answer is as simple as Pi x 45.

I fuse a tortoise to that piece of bread and call it Charlie. Then I use the natural resources to construct a guided missile, and tie Charlie to it. then, I shoot it off, blowing him up in the process. I proceed to pick up his remains, and fuse them back into a disfigured corpse. I then stuff it full of fuzz and throw it in the water, with a note on its back that reads that a poor little girl is stranded here from the OoMN, with valuable information regarding dark hunters. When the dolts who belive it show up, around five minutes later, I kill them and take their transportation device.

The entire process takes about 53 min.

How do you feel about not being one of the BZPRPG villians so far?

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, I will answer both those questions right now.

I will use my ability to travel to my pocket dimension in the upcoming RPG(credit to The Lorax), and be safe.

Also, that RPG he's doing: I'm the hero in it. You can see what I mean in the RPG planning topic, 22nd page.