BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

Actually, throwing rocks and projectiles at him would also be ineffective. You try hitting him with a boulder from range, it'll turn to dust before delivering a significant impact. (I think.) So you'd have to use things like fire, wind, etc.

It's still a cool power, and based on Caboose's levels of activity I don't think it's going to become an issue that dominates the entire game for three-plus rounds.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

"Time speeds up anything that touches him to age faster than normal. (Similar to Voporak) The power does not affect him, but this means bullets can still hit him but in the end he'll get lead poisoning."

It only speeds up if he touches him.

"If you touch me, you age. If not, you're ok. If your sword touches, that gets aged and not you. As long it touches me, it ages. Pretty respectable for an aging power. Unlike Voporak in which you get near him you start aging."

I think you could hit him with a rock due to the fact that the power ages upon contact, not like Voporak. The rock would hit first, then age. My old telkin powers could have beat him in an area with a lot of rock or other solid objects. (Or just a plain flat power of stone.)

Also an army attack may be effective. 

I got a profile for ya...(NOTE: I am autistic, high functioning, but autistic. So, if any of this seems...weird or crazy, now you know why.

Name: Lord Daveros Dralvix of The Dark-Light

Appearance: A warrior, shrouded in shadowy armor...Wearing a mask of undeath(If thats allowed,if not, then that elemental energy boost mask thing. A powered one)...With twin lightsabers on the sides of the shadowy armor's waist...With eyes...THE COLOR OF BLOOD! Also: Bottom of the mask looks like a kakama, the top, a hau. Its my signature mask appearance combo. ALSO: The dude is basically makuta...But! with lightsabers, and he fights for the Light(ripped off of World of Warcraft for this thing!)

Weapons:  2 lightsabers gunblades. The lightsaber gunblades were all modified according to Kit Fisto parameters, which means, they work underwater.

Power: Has complete and total elemental control over twilight.

EDIT: Forgot final smash(if i can use one!) and decided power!

Final smash: Gaius Rector: The Gaius Rector can be used anywhere, and it utilizes the Gaius Force that is within Daveros to, when activated and Daveros punches the ground, send out a mountain-raising shockwave, which, after a second punch, topples the mountains immediately surrounding the target, dealing up to 8 damage, 2 for each mountain, with four mountains being immediately surrounding each target.

Profile is approved!

I need a profile from TBK and one more player before we can begin. Since I was too busy today, the Round shall begin tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I may need to withdraw my reservation until the next few rounds. With the little spare time I've been given this month, I fear that I would simply be an interference until December. I'm itching to play again, but several other items are higher on the priority list for the moment.

I apologize. But do have a good round, guys!

sig8.png

I'm taking a hiatus from this as well.. I find myself unable to be around during the day when the majority of people are active so until things are back in order on my end I wasn't going to rejoin

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm taking a hiatus from this as well.. I find myself unable to be around during the day when the majority of people are active so until things are back in order on my end I wasn't going to rejoin

Also you're in a timezone with nothing but water.

Come on, Luroka. :no:

In all seriousness, though, we are short two combatants. Any ideas?

ROUND 10

You all find yourselves on a plain arena, although something tells you it will not remain so ordinary for long. Each one of you gasps as any regular weapons you own vanished; your Drift Force Weapons remain, but that is all you have besides your powers to  defend yourselves.

For each of you, a red targeting reticle appears, hovering over a certain opponent. Should you eliminate that target, you shall be richly rewarded indeed.

Game Type: Rival Smash

Arena: Arena Ferox

PLAYER HEALTH

1. Ehks - 20/20 - Targeting ShadowVezon
2. Luroka - 20/20 - Targeting Zakaro
3. fishers64 - 20/20 - Targeting Blade
4. Blade - 20/20 - Targeting Ehks
5. Chro - 20/20 - Targeting Toa Aeron
6. ShadowVezon - 20/20 - Targeting Chro
7. Zakaro - 20/20 - Targeting JiMing
8. JiMing - 20/20 - Targeting Draconix

9. Captain Caboose - 20/20 - Targeting fishers64
10. Unit - 20/20 - Targeting Luroka
11. Toa Aeron - 20/20 - Targeting Captain Caboose
12. Draconix - 20/20 - Targeting Unit

E: WHY DOES THAT GAP EXIST

Edited by Voltex Oblige
  • Upvote 5

OOC: Aw man, I can't Not-Monado people instantly.

IC: 20/20

Boy, it felt good to be back. What didn't feel good was the fact my Not-Monadotm had disappeared. What a shame indeed. There was a very obvious solution, though. A bit of concentration, and I had another sword in my hand, same size and shape.

Of course, I wasn't going to rush at my target with that, oh no. In the air around me, hardlight needles materialized, hovering around me. Then, in the blink of an eye, they were fired off towards SV. No, not so fast he couldn't react, but certainly very fast indeed. I don't know if they hit or not. I took a defensive stance, keeping an eye out on everyone else, seeing who else would make the first move.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

-==IC: Anna - HP: 20/20==-

"What a buncha jokahs!" Anna taunted Ehks, as she dashed to the side, instantly noticing him, and firing off a quick bolt of lightning his way. She knew his power could be rather interesting in this situation; but had an ace up her sleeve to deal with that, even as her fists crackled with lightning, a smile on her face.

IC 20

The dark fighter dropped to the ground, crouched low, and teleported towards the first confrontation.

"Ehks," Chro said. "Want to team up? You're hunting SV and he's hunting me. We both benefit from taking him down."

His attention was drawn by Blade, who fired lightning at Ehks. Chro responded with a laser towards Blade, as a sign of goodwill towards Blade's target.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

"Wonderful." The hardlight needles bounce off my suit of armour. [HP: 19/20] Since Ehks and Chro have teamed up, I decide to go for Chro, and start charging across the plains, smashing through anyone in my way.

OOC: Context (obligatory tvtropes link): http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FoeTossingCharge

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Anna frowned, as she planted her hands on the ground,and pushed off, flipping out of the way of the laser.

"I'm really feeling it, Ehks, I really am." Anna taunted again with an amused smile, as she nodded to SV, effectively teaming up with him, as she charged up two bolts of lightning in her hands, and then flung one at Chro to help out, and then a second at Ehks again.

OOC: welp.

IC: 20/20

My sword was gone. That wasn't good at all. I saw SV charging headfirst towards Chro, and did the obvious thing, of course. He wasn't incredibly close to us, and that gave me time. I concentrated, and brought a hardlight wall up to defend Chro from it. The impact would probably break the wall, so an extra second went into making it spike-

Zap

(18/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Strider Jiraiya (20/20)

The dark ninja growled, finding his tonfas were absent. Not being able to see Draconix at that moment, Strider carefully observed for a second the scuffle that had erupted. That Anna person he saw had lightning, which would be detrimental to a water fighter like himself. So he instead ran towards her side, his red scarf trailing behind while he prepared two water kunais.

"Alliance?" Strider asked simply in his characteristic deep baritone. Highlighting his words were the two kunais being thrown at blinding speeds towards Ehks and Chro respectively. For now, the ninja wanted to keep the lightning wielder on his side.....

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC 20

"Excellent. I'll focus on SV until Aeron shows up."

Creating a hard-light shield between himself and Blade, Chro fired off a series of shadow blasts towards SV.

oops

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: 18/20

Well, that certainly was a shocking experience. I fell on the ground, hurting all over, barely keeping the wall up, when I saw...a really sharp piece of water embed itself into where my head was?

Ouch. That would have hurt if I was still standing up. I roll onto my stomach, to see where the lightning and water came from. Aha. There they were. I made and fired off more hardlight needles towards the two standing away, the wall strengthening once again.

That is, if SV didn't run into it by now.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: I find myself in a plain arena, and missing my trusty pastry knife. "Well, at least I didn't bring my expensive warhammer to this one." Then I notice the targeting recticle and promise of big rewards. 

[20/20]: I conjure a large cream-filled donut around Blade. That should make things interesting. 

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20

Oh no, at my speed, I'd already smashed through the wall, and most likely into Chro.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC 19

Chro swiftly teleported away, out of the path of the charging SV, in the process dodging the water kunai. He launched a flurry of lasers at SV's back before teleporting to another location further away from the armored hulk.

but their spirits

IC: Strider Jiraiya (20/20)

Out of nowhere, a gigantic donut materialized around Anna. Strider was startled to the point of not dodging the hardlight needles. (19/20). Shrugging off the attack, Stirder wasted no time in conjuring up a water sword, slicing the donut around Anna as an act of good faith to convince her to team up with the ninja. Then he charged up a shuriken made of water, hurling it at fishers.

"Maybe." Anna said, and she smiled as the lightning bolt hit Ehks, and then didn't let up, as she quickly flung two more bolts Ehks' way. As she did so, she began to eat the doughnut, as it suddenly split into two, causing her to have to balance it precariously in her hand.

"Well... This'll be interesting."

/Edit: Ninja'd badly while I was distracted. >>"

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Strider Jiraiya (19/20)

Resigning himself to the absurd nature of fisher's powers, Strider sliced the doughnut mid flight with his water sword, the two halves sticking to the wall behind him. Then came Chro, who teleported behind Blade. The ninja nearly felt a pang of jealousy.... But didn't, instead reshaping the water sword into a naginata, and hurling it at Chro's light barrier.

"Warrior of light and shadow, you will meet your match." Strider declared quietly, preparing several water kunais to throw later.

Edited by Phoenix Zero