OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

So all those listings on TRU this morning...

You were supposedly, for a time, actually able to order them. Anybody here actually see that and receive any notification from TRU about it (or have seen actual evidence elsewhere)?

Still debating whether it's worth my continual stalking of the local TRU, but if they're really showing up on the site... That's a good sign. :P

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

You were supposedly, for a time, actually able to order them. Anybody here actually see that and receive any notification from TRU about it (or have seen actual evidence elsewhere)?

Still debating whether it's worth my continual stalking of the local TRU, but if they're really showing up on the site... That's a good sign. :P

~|ET|~

I commented a few days ago that I was able to buy Gali when the order button was still available. I don't even think I'll actually get her until they're officially available on the TRU's site, so I sorta wasted $15.

Nightmare+fuel+dwight+so+i+found+this+gi

~|ET|~

I commented a few days ago that I was able to buy Gali when the order button was still available. I don't even think I'll actually get her until they're officially available on the TRU's site, so I sorta wasted $15.

Thought somebody had brought it up here too... Should've looked a little harder heh.

So did you actually get an invoice and charged already?

If so, that does mean you should be getting a Gali eventually. I'd call that a win. :P

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

~|ET|~

Thought somebody had brought it up here too... Should've looked a little harder heh.

So did you actually get an invoice and charged already?

If so, that does mean you should be getting a Gali eventually. I'd call that a win. :P

~|ET|~

Yep, I called up my Master Card and everything. But was hoping to get Gali early lol, oh well. One-less figure to pickup.

Edited by Klack

Nightmare+fuel+dwight+so+i+found+this+gi

Oh dear, one ambiguous sentence, my entire argument has crumbled to pieces like a Toa of Plantlife using vines to take down a building.

And that still doesn't do anything to answer the idea of "channelling Jungle as a pure elemental stream".

We have our answer.

https://community.lego.com/t5/LEGO-General/Chat-with-Greg-Farshtey/m-p/11798307/highlight/true#M260451

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

The fact that so many great references can be crammed into this video without breaking the fourth wall is hilarious and ingenious.

Thanks so much everybody!

I wondered what the surge in views last night was, I appreciate the support! :D

• Upvote 3

Follow the light...

The Hype Train will take you to it

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JTHStudio

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

I saw it before it was posted here. It was in my suggestions box.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Oh dear, one ambiguous sentence, my entire argument has crumbled to pieces like a Toa of Plantlife using vines to take down a building.

And that still doesn't do anything to answer the idea of "channelling Jungle as a pure elemental stream".

We have our answer.

https://community.lego.com/t5/LEGO-General/Chat-with-Greg-Farshtey/m-p/11798307/highlight/true#M260451

I dont know man, with the way Greg answered that question, he didnt seem too sure about it. Maybe ask him to elaborate a bit more?

Edited by AdaptingChaos

We have our answer.

I dont know man, with the way Greg answered that question, he didnt seem too sure about it. Maybe ask him to elaborate a bit more?

He doesn't need to elaborate. He basically just said it'd be a beam of green energy. That's what a Toa of Plantlife would shoot.

Now, the elements of Plantlife and Jungle are different; Plantlife doesn't include air powers.

Edited by Wally
  • Upvote 1

That is a cool page. Its interesting seeing Makuta being called 'The Mask Hoarder.' I guess that title does fit him since he's going after the Mask of Creation. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png