OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

The fact that so many great references can be crammed into this video without breaking the fourth wall is hilarious and ingenious.

Thanks so much everybody!

I wondered what the surge in views last night was, I appreciate the support! :D

Are you the one who made this?

Yeah, I actually linked to it in my signature before it was posted in this topic

Follow the light...

The Hype Train will take you to it

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JTHStudio

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

Cool.

Vultrazs voice was creepy in a good way.

I like the part were Tahu stabs the HF guy.

But shouldn't Vakama been used instead? He had the visions.

Oh wow you're right!

But I only have Metru and Hordika Vakama.

Follow the light...

The Hype Train will take you to it

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JTHStudio

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

I was slightly disheartened to learn we wouldn't be getting any villager sets and then I had this story idea. The protectors have kids and pass the title of protector along with their mask down to their offspring, that much we pretty much know. I had this idea where the protectors of current(the ones we get as sets) are soon ready to retire/die/whatever they do. But at this moment they dont feel like the "kids"(I say kids when they would probably be just arriving into adult hood) arnt ready for the responsibility(think chroniclers company), so they give them to the Toa to train under their wing. 

I plan to buy an extra set of protectors and make a few changes to them

First things first get rid of all translucent bone pieces to reinforce these guys have no form of elemental power. Aside from altering their builds a tad, I will be removing all armour(not the shells, just the add ons) and weapons. 

Then I will change the colours around a bit, using shells and bone peices. Im trying to get as close to the 01 Tohunga as I possibly can. Colour schemes are as follows:
Fire: Yellow and Red
Water: Dark Azure and Mata Blue
Jungle: Bright Green and Teal
Ice: White and Dark Azure
Earth: Black and Purple
Stone: Undecided 

What do you guys think? 
Edited by King of Dust
  • Upvote 1

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I was slightly disheartened to learn we wouldn't be getting any villager sets and then I had this story idea. The protectors have kids and pass the title of protector along with their mask down to their offspring, that much we pretty much know. I had this idea where the protectors of current(the ones we get as sets) are soon ready to retire/die/whatever they do. But at this moment they dont feel like the "kids"(I say kids when they would probably be just arriving into adult hood) arnt ready for the responsibility(think chroniclers company), so they give them to the Toa to train under their wing. 

First things first get rid of all translucent bone pieces to reinforce these guys have no form of elemental power. Aside from altering their builds a tad, I will be removing all armour(not the shells, just the add ons) and weapons. 

Then I will change the colours around a bit, using shells and bone peices. Im trying to get as close to the 01 Tohunga as I possibly can. Colour schemes are as follows:

What do you guys think? 

Eh, I think you're trying to change them more than they need to be. If I were to get them all, I'd probably make a couple of modifications myself, but generally they're pretty well made and have solid color schemes. Though that's just my take, do whatever you want to yours! :P

Your theory for the protectors isn't bad, but I don't really see a reason for it. It's an interesting idea, but what in particular are you trying to improve in the story with it?

Edited by Banana Gunz

I'm just happy that Bionicle is back. 

I waited five years! 

In the Pit!

The Barraki are back CONFIRMED.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

What do you guys think? 

Eh, I think you're trying to change them more than they need to be. If I were to get them all, I'd probably make a couple of modifications myself, but generally they're pretty well made and have solid color schemes. Though that's just my take, do whatever you want to yours! :P

Your theory for the protectors isn't bad, but I don't really see a reason for it. It's an interesting idea, but what in particular are you trying to improve in the story with it?

Well, bare in mind Im getting two sets of protectors. One will be kept the same and the others changed like I said above. I have not many qualms with the current builds, I just want to make sure the second batch look different from the first so i can immediately tell who is who.

And its not really a theory, its just a little personal addition. Im not trying to improve the story, just simply have a little more fun with it.

Edited by King of Dust

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

As far as I'm concerned the new Toa are exactly that: New Toa.

Well we all have our opinion, I for one, greatly dislike reboots. Can't stand em. So these 2015 Toa are going to be the Nuvas newest forms. (Toa Nexus?)

Im going to have a number of versions. 

1. Completly rebooted

2. Continuation of main story.

3. What the Mistika/Phantoka actually should have looked like.

Edited by King of Dust
  • Upvote 1

No. 3 makes no sense. I don't see how any of these look sky/swamp adapted.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

In fairness the Toa Mistika & Toa Phantoka didn't really look like their Nuva selves placed in armour...

• Upvote 1

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

True, but I think its the way they should have been done. Keep a big familiarity, only changed to be more modern. The 08 could have been anyone, the 15 Toa are clearly the Mata. I hope they keep a certain familiarity with the sets this time around. Something I think HF did very well in its last few years.

• Upvote 2

What do you guys think? 

Thats actually a pretty cool idea with what your going to do with your Protectors and Ill probably end up giving it a shot. However ill skip your story idea, although it does seem pretty cool. :)

I love reboots, only when it's required. Example: New 52. DC's universe was one of the most confusing pieces of fiction ever, it was in dire need of a reboot. Marvel needs one as well (maybe a soft-reboot, and I don't count Marvel NOW as one either), 'cause the characters are getting retooled too often.

Speaking of comics, I hope Bionicle G2 is still in the DC multiverse.

• Upvote 4

Nightmare+fuel+dwight+so+i+found+this+gi

Will we reach 100 pages before G2 hits the stores?

If if more info on the story and/or sets was revealed (like more info on the Protectors, for example), then I would say that it might. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Will we reach 100 pages before G2 hits the stores?

Eh probably, I mean things have changed so Lewa might not get evilified, but he's managed to repurpose his Toa Tools into tools reminiscent of both and now they're a double edged in every sense, but thankfully he is more cunning than me, & as long as I'm around & Gali's  then she won't bother you either :P

[it might feel like it should be a ban-able offence, but do not worry most of it is kept below this line. Non-sequitors don't matter if they're understood right?]

If if more info on the story and/or sets was revealed (like more info on the Protectors, for example), then I would say that it might. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Yes, I'm thinking we might see the Protectors & Skull Spiders paged changed soon enough, & as for the coming soon videos, I've got fingers crossed ;) :)

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

Anyone else feel like Lewas new mask looks rather reptilian? Not that that's a bad thing. :)

To me, it kind of looks like a cross between Matau Hordika's headpiece and Iron Man's face plate. Though I also get a 'lizard' vibe from looking at the mask, so I guess I sort of see a reptilian look to it. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I am nearly certain it will increase by at least three pages in the next two weeks.

And soon, a plethora of new faces who have no clue about half of what we are talking about.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

I decided to make a 2015 Takanuva in LDD!

takanuva.png

His armor is gold and trans-yellow, and the parts that look white are "white glow."

His battle staffs can combine to create a halberd. The savage planet armor on his thighs is actually bionicle 2015 armor bits.

His primary mask is gold, while his secondary mask is white glow with a trans yellow blending like the protector of fire.

• Upvote 2

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

I am nearly certain it will increase by at least three pages in the next two weeks.

And soon, a plethora of new faces who have no clue about half of what we are talking about.

Yeah, and BZPower is almost at 50,000 members!

Yeah, but how many of those have been active in say, the last six months?

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Anyone else feel like Lewas new mask looks rather reptilian? Not that that's a bad thing. :)

To me, it kind of looks like a cross between Matau Hordika's headpiece and Iron Man's face plate. Though I also get a 'lizard' vibe from looking at the mask, so I guess I sort of see a reptilian look to it.

I think I posted this here before, but I'm of the view that all the new masks seem to combine aspects from the previous series' masks of that color. Gali's looks like a Kaukau mixed with a Rau, Tahu's looks like a Hau and Arthron, Lewa's looks like a Miru + Mahiki, and Kopaka's has the Akaku look with some similarities to the Matatu. Personally I think it's really cool.

OpAXNpl.jpg