OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

Wait? Onuas sleepy? What?

"Onua is grounded and wise. He likes to spend his time alone meditating under the stars. Like an underground cave, receptive and silent. And... Snoring! Though Onua rarely says a word, the other heroes have come to respect this sleepy giant. They know that when he speaks, his crude voice caries guidance and wisdom."- Bionicle.com Onua character bio.

EDIT: Sorta Kapura'd dang it!

Anyway, while we've got Onua Golf I think we need Pohatu Soccer and Gali Swimming: Michael Phelps Edition.

Don't forget Tahu Lava Surfing, Lewa Sky Gliding, & Kopaka Skiing! :P

Anyone else feel like Lewas new mask looks rather reptilian? Not that that's a bad thing. :)

To me, it kind of looks like a cross between Matau Hordika's headpiece and Iron Man's face plate. Though I also get a 'lizard' vibe from looking at the mask, so I guess I sort of see a reptilian look to it. 

It does look sort of reptillian, but do you know what looks even MORE reptillian?

Suletu.png

I decided to make a 2015 Takanuva in LDD!

takanuva.png

His armor is gold and trans-yellow, and the parts that look white are "white glow."

His battle staffs can combine to create a halberd. The savage planet armor on his thighs is actually bionicle 2015 armor bits.

His primary mask is gold, while his secondary mask is white glow with a trans yellow blending like the protector of fire.

Cool! I really want to see this eventually in Gen 2 Bionicle. Especially if it has glow-in-the-dark bones. :P

It makes him look like he's a pilot of... something. Possibly himself.

What if all the new Toa are Exo-Toa being piloted by their original counterparts?

Aha! I knew there would be a giant robot somewhere in G2.

What if that winds up being Gen 2's big story engine? Get ready for 2022, everyone.

It makes him look like he's a pilot of... something. Possibly himself.

What if all the new Toa are Exo-Toa being piloted by their original counterparts?

Actually, I bet all of the beings in Gen2 are just robots controlled by Nuparu, since he got bored one day. 

This reminds me of someone of the Lego Message Boards making a theory that the entire Hero Factory universe is a game being played by a Bionicle called Makuhero. :P

I want to see a Creeper-fied Lewa mask now... :P

Best thing since Lewa - Taster of Jungle.

Before he can master it, first he must taste it. :superfunny:

Perhaps I should commission someone to turn all the 2015 masks into minecraft animals.

DO IT. :P

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

That's my plan.

You mean buying after Christmas? I'm only waiting because my funds are a bit low at the moment...but such is the life of a gamer and Masterpiece Transformers collector!

My original plan was to buy all the sets at once, but like you , there's a lot of games coming out so I gotta save at least 80$. So I'm going to buy all the Toa (maybe LoSS), wait for my pay check again, and buy the rest of the sets.

Edited by Klack

Nightmare+fuel+dwight+so+i+found+this+gi

Concerning the discussion of whether or not the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders = the Mask of Control or not, I would think not. The Mask of Control is hiding somewhere in the island, and if they're going the route of 2016: Find Mask of Control & 2017: Find Mask of Ultimate Power, then it doesn't make sense for the Mask of Control to have already been found. I seriously doubt the Lord of Skull Spiders found the Mask of Control, because then technically he could just use it to control the Toa. Also, what role do you think the Temple of Time will play in the story? They pretty much confirmed the existence of a Mask of Time at NYCC, and since the Temple of Time is in screenshots from the animations, it's going to show up pretty soon.

Maybe it is the dimensional gate between Gen 1 & Gen 2 and the Mask of Time and Gen 1 Vahi are connected through a trans-time-and-dimensional link and they are 2 parts to a complete Time Mask that would have ultimate control over time.

EDIT: My rank goes from Aquatic Guardian to Stalwart Defender. Is something ending with "Protector" coming next? :P 

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Just got back from TRU and couldn't help but notice the mountains of shipping boxes from LEGO on top of the shelves that weren't there last week... I do so wonder (read: hope) what could be in there. :)

~|ET|~

Oh man! I went to TRU as well and saw some empty shelves... I can only wonder and hope. This is getting me so stoked!

-NotS

• Upvote 3

tahubanner.jpg

That's a snazy image... man I love that picture!

• Upvote 1

Always remember, the three virtues.

Unit,   Duty,    Destiny.

300px-Unity%2C_Duty_and_Destiny.jpg

That is the way of the BIONICLE.      

Mata Nui... it's the promised land. I haven't seen it in years.

I too have seen these boxes...

Guys, they always have boxes like that. If you read the labels stamped on them, they're usually just more of the same sets that are already on the shelves to restock them with.

Still... there is a chance. You could always ask if they have any sets in the back of the building. They'll just bring it out to you and you can pay for it on the spot.

Edited by NickonAquaMagna
  • Upvote 1

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

Still... there is a chance. You could always ask if they have any sets in the back of the building. They'll just bring it out to you and you can pay for it on the spot.

In my experience, it's not that easy. If the sets are all in the back of the building, then chances are that they aren't allowed to be brought out yet. So unless the employee you are asking is inclined to bend the rules for you, he probably won't let you buy one of the sets in question.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

In my experience, it's not that easy. If the sets are all in the back of the building, then chances are that they aren't allowed to be brought out yet. So unless the employee you are asking is inclined to bend the rules for you, he probably won't let you buy one of the sets in question.

Well, it's happened to me before. Heck, that's how I got Ackar. I guess it depends on where you live. I dunno. It's worth a try.

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

Can't wait to see something as beautiful as this again:

FAOBionicle.JPG

-NotS

This brings back some great childhood memories from my early days of being a fan of Bionicle. :)

Thanks for posting the picture! Hopefully we'll see something like this when the new sets are officially released!

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster
  • Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I dunno, I might go to Wal-Mart just for tradition's sake. I bought all of my first sets there, even though TRU will probably have a bigger stock of them. 

Meh, maybe I'll just go to TRU instead. I think that that would be appropriate for buying all thirteen of the sets at once. 

bZpOwEr

FAOBionicle.JPG

-NotS

Ah I remember going into Tesco seeing the toy isle filled with toa nuva canisters, even a decade later I still remember it.

For me it was the Toa Metru in Woolworth's.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

FAOBionicle.JPG

-NotS

Ah I remember going into Tesco seeing the toy isle filled with toa nuva canisters, even a decade later I still remember it.

For me it was the Toa Metru in Woolworth's.

Yeah I remember I started buying a lot of them there starting 2005, I was only 3 when I started getting into this stuff, bionicle has been one of those that's just always existed to me (although in reality it hasn't). 

It's time to move on.

I swear, Maine is always the last state to get these. We won't be seeing them around here until LONG after Christmas. Oh well...

It's a toss-up.  I know I couldn't find Mixels ANYWHERE I looked in Bangor until like a month after everyone else, but I'm hoping bigger lines like BIONICLE aren't always subject to the same delay.

OpAXNpl.jpg

My girlfriend and I are going to see the new Hobbit movie this Thursday so  I'm going to check Target and Walmart while we are out, I'll of course let you guys know if I find anything.

I also created this quick meme, it feels appropriate to place here:

NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!

• Upvote 5

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)