Did anybody realize this?

Boidoh

I kinda just realized this. If you put the Mask of Creation in acronym form, it is MoC. With a MOC being My Own Creation, and the mask is the Mask of Creation... yeah.

• Upvote 10

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I remember stuff liked this used to make using acronyms/initialisms without context annoying. :P Less of an issue these days at the moment since my own creation is far more commonly used in this instance.

Edited by Adventurer
photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

Heh. I noticed that a few days ago and thought it was an amusing coincidence.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

That's a neat little coincidence. I don't know when they came up with the idea for the Mask of Creation, but even if they came up with it after the term "MOC" was universally used in the LEGO community ... what else are you going to call a Mask of Creation? A Mask of Ingenuity?

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

It's more than just a similar acronym. I'm not saying it's intentional, but when you think about it, Artakha and Karzahni are basically MOCers; Karzahni being a bad one and Artakha being a good one. Both of them make revamps of characters, except Karzahni does a bad job, making mismatched and misproportioned Matoran, and Artakha does a good job, creating cool new versions of the Toa Nuva. And both of them regularly redesign their own bodies, which essentially is updating their self-MOCs. 

• Upvote 1

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

That's a neat little coincidence. I don't know when they came up with the idea for the Mask of Creation, but even if they came up with it after the term "MOC" was universally used in the LEGO community ... what else are you going to call a Mask of Creation? A Mask of Ingenuity?

The Mask of MakingLotsOfThingsFromDaMind

index.jpg

Twitter: @enkindle_this

Please, the OG MoC was the Huna. Mask of Concealment, yo  :afro:  As in all the MOCs that nobody saw. We've had that since day 1! 

:P

It's very neat that the Mask of Creation got that acronym but it can't really be anything more than a neat coincidence.

Edited by Pomegranate
  • Upvote 1

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .