NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu

MT Zehvor

All your base are belong to us.

Take off every 'ZIG'!!

You know what you doing.

Move 'ZIG'.

(...)For great justice.

Anyway, how long til' the next scene, MT? Not to pester you, but Mafia's at standstill right now. I can't even fill the remaining six slots for my game. Some activity, any activity, would be beneficial.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

SO

After a good...almost month...of no Ninjago mafia...we now have a new scene. Finally. Sorry about the delay that was even longer than I expected...I took an economics and a western civ test...I did well on an economics and western civ test. Then I celebrated. Then I took an econometricts test, and I didn't do so well. Then I spent the weekend drowning my problems in coca cola and got killed by an alien a lot (or at least I did until the game glitched and I lost an hour thirty of progress).

BUT WHATEVER. Back to Mafia time.

THE REAL NIGHT 3: Wow you jerks really targeted the same guy?

Burnmad was a popular kind of guy. Back in Borg City, everyone always wanted to be with Burnmad. People wanted his autograph, his novel, his toothbrush: he was just that kind of a person.

Unfortunately, being popular hadn't made him any smarter, and so after the magical time vortex thing occurred, he found himself in the exact same location at the exact same time of night when a dark figure appeared.

“Yo. Wassup?” Burnmad called out. “You lookin' for an autograph? That'll be $20”

A low hiss followed, and the shadow moved closer.

“...hey, back off, man,” Burnmad said, trying to keep the composure that made him so popular. “I'm not...uh...uh...we can do $10! I'll do $10!”

A sword was raised high in the air.

“...no pls,” Burnmad whispered, covering his eyes so as to not see the killing blow.

Which, this time, did come.

Burnmad, Engineer, killed by Nindroid

The next morning, the remaining staff members found the remains of the horrible deed. A sword had been used to separate Burnmad's head from the rest of his body. Autopsy determined that the killing blow had been one, swift stroke, with no further injuries to Burnmad's corpse. Oddly enough, no footprints were found on the scene. An air vent duct was found unscrewed above Burnmad's body; the inside of the vent was found coated entirely with dust. Elsewhere, a coat was found in the break room, with a small amount of blood spattered on it and what looked like drag marks on the bottom. While the killer's escape method remained a mystery, the murder weapon did not. A katana was discovered, with its blade completely soaked in blood to the hilt, on one of the suspects, and was quickly confisacted.

SUSPECT LIST:

Blade: His fingerprints matched up with those on the screwdriver used to unhook the vent grating, claims he just wanted to use it as a hiding place later on

Shadow Vezon: His feet were coated in a red liquid, claims it was a ketchup spill from hot dog night

Mesonak: Was holding the katana covered in blood, claimed he found it and was practicing his Simon Blackquill impression

RG: Fingerprints were found on the lab coat, claims he put it on earlier in the day

-MT

• Upvote 2

XPufEB3.png?1

I vote Manducus, because

I didn't get a role, therefore I am useless.

SOMEONE KILL ME!

I don't think he'd say that if he really were just an engineer. It's not his style. It reminds me of his reaction to one of the Doctors' deaths in Personality Crisis, when said Doctor had been bumped off by one of his Mafiosi comrades.

Well we lost our Doc. We might as well just lie down in a hole and wait for the inevitable.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

DOCTOR BORG WOULD LIKE TO INFORM HIS EMPLOYEES THAT DOCTOR BORG IS UNCERTAIN OF WHO TO VOTE FOR

DOCTOR BORG IS THEREFORE OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS FOR VOTING TARGETS

QUISOVES PUGNAT RECOMMENDS VOTING FOR MANDUCUS. IT"S VERY EFFECTIVE.

EDIT: QUISOVES PUGNAT NOTES THAT NEO SHADOWVEZON IS ACTING SUSPICIOUSLY NONCHALANT ABOUT DEATH:

Wait, huh?

Oh yeah, the game restarted, didn't it. I hadn't noticed. You can kill me if you want, I'm not bothered.

QUISOVES PUGNAT SUGGESTS THAT VOTING FOR NEW SHADOWVEZON IS ALSO QUITE DANDY, PERHAPS EVEN MORE SO THAN VOTING FOR COUNCILOR MANDUCUS.

QUISOVES PUGNAT SWITCHES HIS VOTE FROM COUNCILOR MANDUCUS TO NEO SHADOWVEZON.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

Pretty much all I'll say in my defense is that I literally haven't thought about this game in two weeks (ever since I got back from NYCC).

I'll vote for SV.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I vote SV.

Let's all get assimilated by Cyrus Borg. =p

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )