LEGO Officially Announces the Return of BIONICLE

Hapori Tohu

I've seen a lot of familiar names that I haven't seen a lot of since Bionicle ended back in 2010. Seeing them again brings back some great memories for me. :) I can't wait to see everyone responses to the information about the new Bionicle when it becomes available. 

I feel the same way. Haven't seen Adventurer in a long time.

Aww I'm remembered! :inlove: (Hopefully in a semi-good/ok way by most that do. :P)

Also for the complexity thing - I thing the story/lore did have a lot of unrefined edges, particular as you deviated away from the main story, but the complexity I must say was something in of itself I enjoyed a lot. I can see however that it would be frustrating to someone who wanted to keep up with the story, but didn't want to commit to following all the various sources and history etc... Even though you could just follow one source (comics or books) it would have felt a bit incomplete, for me at least, I feel. That being said, I also think that the issue wasn't so much the story, but that unrefined patched together feeling from the fringier parts of the lore, started to work their way into the primary story in some of the later years (not so much SM, but just before that). That was fine with me as made things exciting to analyse, but I can see why it wouldn't flow well for most.

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

I've seen a lot of familiar names that I haven't seen a lot of since Bionicle ended back in 2010. Seeing them again brings back some great memories for me. :) I can't wait to see everyone responses to the information about the new Bionicle when it becomes available.

I feel the same way. Haven't seen Adventurer in a long time.

Aww I'm remembered! :inlove: (Hopefully in a semi-good/ok way by most that do. :P)

Of course, mate!
  • Upvote 1

jlovfkk.jpg

This is great!  I knew there was a reason I kept lurking on BZP; guess I was hoping this would happen eventually.  I'm interested in seeing what direction the go with the new story line - "raw magic" seems like a slightly different take than before.

vezon_banner2_hd.jpg

A server busy message is just BZP's way of reminding you to do your homework.

"There's no point in getting angry with Bohrok, it would be like you getting angry with your toaster." -Greg

It's pronounced "Dem-e-b."

This is great news! I never expected it to return so soon.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that the golden Kanohi really did turn out to be the Mask of Creation, as some of us had guessed. Makes me wonder if we'll be seeing a little more intentional overlap between sets and story this time around...?

As for the question of reboot/continuation- at this point, I think the odds are much higher it'll be the former. Fine by me, as I'm looking forward to seeing a fresh take on our familiar characters. I'm curious what this means for some of our transformed characters, though. For example, assuming Takanuva's still a part of the story, has he now returned to being plain ol' Takua the Chronicler?

As always, thanks to BZP staff for the news. I might have completely missed this announcement without you guys. :P