What Animal Tribe that you want see in Chima?

Spiderus Prime

Okay we've see Lions,Tigers,Eagles,Spiders,Mammoths,Phoenixes,Spiders,ect so what Tribe that you really want to see in Chima?

Mammals:

1.Cheetah Tribe

2.Rat Tribe

3.Rabbit Tribe

4.Horse Tribe

5.Polar Bear Tribe

Birds:

1.Hawk Tribe

2.Peacock Tribe

3.Owl Tribe

4.Osrich Tribe

5.Hummingbird Tribe

Reptiles:

1.Snake Tribe

2.Turtle Tribe

3.Gecko Tribe

4.Kondo Dragon Tribe

5. Chameleon Tribe

Amphibians:

1.Frog Tribe

2.Salamander Tribe

3.Caecilian Tribe

Sea Animals:

1.Shark Tribe

2.Clownfish Tribe

3.Squid Tribe

4.Wharl Tribe

5.Crab Tribe

Mythical Animals:

1.Dragon Tribe

2.Griffin Tribe 

3.Unicorn Tribe

4.Hydra Tribe

5.Bigfoot Tribe

DINOSAURS:

1.T-Rex Tribe

2.Triceratops Tribe 

3.Stegosaur Tribe 

4.Apposaur Tribe

5.Pteranodon Tribe

6.Raptor Tribe

7.Spinosaur Tribe

8.Ankylosaurus Tribe

9.Allosaur Tribe 

10.Plesiosaur Tribe

Insects:

1.Wasp Tribe

2.Ant Tribe

3.Beetle Tribe

4.Glasshopper Tribe

5.Fly Tribe 

• 1 month later...

What I would love to see in Chima are:

• Turtle, I can just think of how it would look like if they was going into battle XD
  • Panda, I think everyone know that reason :P
  • Red Panda, same reason with panda
  • Owls, because Owls and giving them eyes that are staring into your soul  :D

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Octopi, sharks, dolphins, and rays. An aquatic wave (pun intended) would be cool.

I'm thinking of how that would happen...         Oh how about throwing all the chi in the water, that would be 100% new :P

Zebras! (Hence my name) 

I would love to see their interactions with the lions...  :)

I think it would be like what happen when Darth Vader and Batman meet on a subway XD

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

One word: KITTENS :P

Also seeing a human tribe would be really interesting, although it would probably end up sounding more like an excessively bad fanfic rather than a structured storyline by the biggest toy company in the world :P

Edited by Ayliffe
  • Upvote 2

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to have a snake tribe, a lizard tribe, turtle, crab, lobster, octopus, squid, beetle, and a mosquito tribe because they would look cool. :)

Did you just typed...     lobster

Also I think that would be awesome and to be even more awesome if the turtle, crab, lobster, octopus tribes was part of a ocean theme.

Ooooh I like this, lets see...

Original Tribes

• Lions(Mammal: Feline) (oddly no females until phoenix content)
  • Eagles (Fowl)
  • Apes (Mammal)
  • Rhinos (Mammal)
  • Wolves (Mammal: Canine)
  • Crocs (Reptile: Aquatic)
  • Ravens (Fowl)
  • Beavers (Mammal: Rodent)("Fix it, Fix it, Fix it)
  • Bears (Mammal)
  • Skunk (Mammal)(only one member oddly)
  • Foxes (Mammal: Canine)(again only one member)
  • Peacock (Fowl)(Once more only one member)

Did I miss anyone? So 8 mammals 2 of are canines, 3 Avians, and 1 reptile who also falls under the aquatic classification. Lets go to wave two

• Spiders (Bug: Arachnid)
  • Scorpions (Bug: Arachnid)
  • Bats (Mammal: Rodent/Avian)

Well that was easy enough... now we have 9 mammals and 2 rodents while also adding another avian class increasing them to 4. Finally 2 of the bug/insect group. In wave 3 I think it is we have

• Phoenix (Avian: Mythical)
  • Tigers (Mammal: Feline)
  • Cheetah (Mammal: Feline)
  • Saber tooth (Mammal: Feline: Undead)
  • Mammoths (Mammal: Undead)
  • Vulture (Fowl: Undead)
  • Polar bear (Mammal: undead)

That is quite a collection, lets see what are totals are now... 14 mammal species with 4 being felines 2 being canines 2 being bears, 2 pachyderms, 2 rodents, 1 skunk and the apes. There are 5 avian or flying species not including bat that is listed under Mammals. We have Eagles, Ravens, the single Peacock, the Undead Vultures and lastly the Mythical Phoenix. Now we have a single family in both the reptile and aquatic category and that is the good Crocs. Lastly are bug category has two tribes, both actually arachnids; Spiders and Scorpions. All this opens up to a grand total of.. ready for this...  14 + 5 + 2 + 1 = 22 different species currently in chima. That is if I have not missed any in my calculations. Inside the Spoiler is the full organized list I just went through...

• Mammals
    1. Lions
    2. Tigers
    3. Cheetah
    4. Saber tooth
    5. Wolves
    6. fox
    7. Ape
    8. Grizzly
    9. Polar bear
    10. skunk
    11. Beaver
    12. Bat
    13. Rhino
    14. mammoth
  • Avian
    1. Eagles
    2. Ravens
    3. peacock
    4. Phoenix
    5. Vulture
  • Reptiles
    1. Crocs
  • Bugs
    1. Spiders
    2. Scorpions.

Now I will list possible species I would like to see. For cleanness I will place them in spoilers as well. It is clear already that the mammals and avian species hold higher levels of diversity than other categories.... 

Mammals

1. Boars
  2. Bovines
  3. Moles
  4. Squirrel
  5. Coyote
  6. Tasmanian devil
  7. Rabbit

Mythical

1. Dragon
  2. Chimera
  3. Gryphon

Reptile

1. Chameleon
  2. Komodo
  3. Snake(cobra)
  4. Turtle

Aquatic

1. Whale/Dolphin
  2. Sharks (Lots of color/skin options there)
  3. Seal
  4. Crab
  5. Manta ray
  6. Penguin

Avian

1. Owl
  2. Hawk

Insect

1. Wasp (Could make for a good Monarchy to rival the lions)
  2. Beatles (Be the tough muscle of the insect tribes) 
  3. Cicada

Dinosaurs (Yeah, just any of these would be cool)

1. Triceratops
  2. Raptor
  3. Carnotasaurus
  4. Pterosaur (Got to have an avian species here too)
  5. etc...

Sorry for it being such a long list... warning prior to opening spoiler...

Edit: Please use spoiler tags for storyline-related spoilers only.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 3 weeks later...

What animal, what animal.... oh, I know! The Bush-Baby Tribe. I hope they wield Vietcong bamboo traps and weaponry, deceiving poor brashterns with their looks, RIGHT INTO AN IMPALING TRAP OF BAMBOO. Yeah I see you Bush-Babies, squinting at me from thine yonder auto, readying your drive-by ready automatic bamboo javelin firing mechanisms, I see you....  Oh, so you brought your Newt brothers with you? You wanna go? Ey? You wanna go sucka, wanna make this for-real muchacho? Well then LETS GO, LET'S DO THIS!  I AINT HOLDIN' BACK!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

What animal, what animal.... oh, I know! The Bush-Baby Tribe. I hope they wield Vietcong bamboo traps and weaponry, deceiving poor brashterns with their looks, RIGHT INTO AN IMPALING TRAP OF BAMBOO. Yeah I see you Bush-Babies, squinting at me from thine yonder auto, readying your drive-by ready automatic bamboo javelin firing mechanisms, I see you....  Oh, so you brought your Newt brothers with you? You wanna go? Ey? You wanna go sucka, wanna make this for-real muchacho? Well then LETS GO, LET'S DO THIS!  I AINT HOLDIN' BACK!

Wutdafluff?

So we have grizzly bears & Polar bears, so now you want to add what I think is a Panda bear? Sure why not... could be cool. Don't know about Newts though.. would they be like flat and smooth Crocodiles? I am all for more reptile or amphibian tribes... Go big and get frog/toads in the game too....

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

well that is... cute  guess. The Bamboo must have thrown me as the first thing I thought was "PANDAS!!"

Onua.png

well that is... cute  guess. The Bamboo must have thrown me as the first thing I thought was "PANDAS!!"

Well, I pictured Chima, a relatively safe show for kids I presume, having cute little monkey-fox furballs using brutal Vietcong traps, which mostly utilized bamboo, then compared them to American city gangs. :lol: And newts are just odd looking (especially the fully aquatic ones, those gills are crazy looking) and having them wear fish bowls and all red gang colors while riding slick solid-color cars with hydraulic functions,  so i threw that in there. Now imagine those two things in Chima.

In short I just wanted to request something absolutely ridiculous. Have I killed the joke yet?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Well I don't think so... Don't really know about the cars, as it would likely be some form of truck/tank or bike design. While also keeping with the tribal animal concept. I don't think there have ever been actual cars in Chima. Come to think of it, why wouldn't there be some form of car? As for the Bamboo squirrels? Sure they can be anything, no saying they could not specialize in traps...

Onua.png

• 5 weeks later...

Well they are both reptiles so there could be some form of overlap. Though since a Komodo is smooth scaled to the Crocodilian not so smooth, they could look slightly different allowing them to be distinguished. For example they would not have the ridges on their heads.

Onua.png

I would be amazed if lego made:

• An octopus tribe
  • A beetle tribe that uses boomerangs.
  • A chameleon tribe. To simulate blending into their environment, the sets could have lots of clear white pieces and the minifigures could be molded with transparent pieces. 
  • A armadillo tribe

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Well as appealing as this topic is, I guess it is now a fantasy Pipe dream since Chima is dying.

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah that is really creepy.

So anyone interesting in bringing life to this additional tribes? I am thinking about a chima RP over in the Lego forum and need ideas and a player base.

Onua.png