What Animal Tribe that you want see in Chima?

Spiderus Prime

Sea Sponge tribe.

Sorry no Sponge Bob allowed in Chima... lol How would an actual sea sponge look as a Chima set?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

A sea sponge tribe could be just lego's pieces thrown away when the molding messed up and lots of little holes printed on. :P

Speaking of sea creatures, we need a crab tribe. Or a seahorse tribe.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Owls would be a cool and wise tribe to give the Eagles an intellectual run for their feathers.

• Upvote 1

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

A Mongoose tribe pitted against a Snake tribe   :spank:

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

A Mongoose tribe pitted against a Snake tribe   :spank:

I could possibly seeing that be a thing to a point that they would never get along.

Onua.png

• 5 weeks later...

I'm surprised nobody ever thought of a Hyena tribe... they'd be a riot, laughing all the time while stalking and fighting.

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

Wow, exactly one month later and we finally get a new post for this seemingly dead topic and it is the very first post of a new member. Welcome to BZP The Night's King. Love the Avatar choice. A Hyena tribe would be cool to see. They are predators often seen vs Lions in many media(Lion King is the most popular one) so it is actually a bit of a surprise Chima did not follow the pattern. I think a prankster tribe could be fun, but I also think they would quickly loose their appeal. Like the Beaver tribe that showed up and didn't have much of a plot short of drone workers. Even though you'd see the occasional one in the chi day market and races. They didn't carry well into the other seasons. It was just the main tribes that went into the Outlands, and the main tribes who's members got fire chi harnesses and alike.

Onua.png

Wow, exactly one month later and we finally get a new post for this seemingly dead topic and it is the very first post of a new member. Welcome to BZP The Night's King. Love the Avatar choice. A Hyena tribe would be cool to see. They are predators often seen vs Lions in many media(Lion King is the most popular one) so it is actually a bit of a surprise Chima did not follow the pattern. I think a prankster tribe could be fun, but I also think they would quickly loose their appeal. Like the Beaver tribe that showed up and didn't have much of a plot short of drone workers. Even though you'd see the occasional one in the chi day market and races. They didn't carry well into the other seasons. It was just the main tribes that went into the Outlands, and the main tribes who's members got fire chi harnesses and alike.

A Hyena tribe wouldn't necessarily be a band of pranksters, methinks. If you could think of a Hyena tribe much like real-life Hyenas, then you'd know that they'd not be a tribe to be underestimated. They'd be over the top and a riot to look at, I know, but you'd have to look past the dog-like appearance and their seemingly uncontrollable giggling. It's all a deceptive facade.

Anyone who's studied real-life Hyenas will tell you that when they "laugh", that's what they do while a lion or a wolf would simply growl or snarl. It's a sound that, despite sounding comical coming from an inhuman mammal, in actuality means "It's dinner time! Bleeding time!" And when Hyenas let out a "whoop", that's their way of saying individually, "I'm in position, ready and waiting." A "method to their madness", one would say. While people look at Hyenas as filthy miscreants amongst the animal kingdom, they are alot cleverer than the laymen are quick to believe.

You combine that with the near-human intelligence that is granted to other tribes of Chima by the Chi, they'd be a real force to be reckoned with. Seemingly insane and playful, but *very* dangerous.

Oh and BTW, thank you for your kind welcome and the compliment to my avatar. Seemed quite appropriate, in a certain context.

Edited by The Night's King

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

Having done a fair bit of research into anthropomorphic animal literature, I suddenly realized how racist Chima is. An individual's characteristics are not defined by their species, not to the extent that Chima portrays them.

Well, I'm sure the ravens and wolves and gorillas of the world would be pretty offended by this blatant racism, if they weren't. You know. Incapable of understanding or caring about any of it.

To be fair, the characters in Chima can be pretty racist (Laval especially, particularly in the beginning), but the theme as a whole? Who cares, honestly.

(also "done a fair bit of research into anthropomorphic animal literature" is the funniest way i've seen anyone say "read a lot of furry fiction" like, not judging, but still, lol)

AXKP5KC.png

(also "done a fair bit of research into anthropomorphic animal literature" is the funniest way i've seen anyone say "read a lot of furry fiction" like, not judging, but still, lol)

I'm taking a college course called Animal Studies in Fictional Literature.

Ah. That's still not an inaccurate descriptor, but yeah, ok. I assumed wrong, sorry.

AXKP5KC.png