Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I use a new invention of mine, the light-absorptex-9000 to suck up all of your light particles and condense them into a tiny tiny sphere of pure light, which is then shot - at light speed, might I add - to the most barren region of space.

My Mask.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

I teleport straight back to you, colliding into you at light speed. (I'm made of hard light, in case you couldn't tell by the fact I threw a forklift a few seconds ago.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Annoyed, I supercharge the light-absorptex-9000 which now condenses you even further. You eventually decrease beyond your schwazchild-radius and turn into a black hole. Before your immense gravitational pull can harm me, I once again shoot you out, however this time I launch you into the galactic core. As we all know, the galactic core is a mess of volatile gases, super-black-holes and exploding stars. As you speed through it, you disrupt the fragile gravitational balance that has kept it all from imploding. Inconceivably large singularities tear one another apart around you as they attract and are attracted. Raw matter expunged by supernovas fuel the chaotic cosmic firestorm that engulfs the region. In the heat of the apocalypse, never before seen elements are forged. Everything gravitates towards the epicenter of the maelstrom - you - as the inferno intensifies. All black holes rip themselves apart before reforming as a single, massive singularity. Light begins to bend around you. Yet you are condensing even further, and further. Your density reaches biblical proportions. Enough matter to populate another universe all over has been squeezed into a single speck of dust, with you at its center. You cannot even begin to comprehend the amount of force with which you are being crushed from every direction.

All the while this happens, I observe from a safe distance and think "Now that's metal."

My Mask.

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

Unfortunately, your plan doesn't take into account that as the body I currently inhabit is a mere construct, I can simply form another one. While you're distracted, I shove you into the singularity.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but I figure throwing some grenades into the situation will have to help me out somehow. So I do just that, throwing everyone off balance just long enough for me get the Mask.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I decide to take a different approach, and manifest through the singularity created from my body. Using the Staff to focus my mind, I grab the Mask using magnetism and hold it just inside the radius of the singularity. The Mask can survive the devastating force, and you'll have to come into range to take it.

Oh, and the grenade does absolutely nothing, in case you actually thought that throwing a grenade at a black hole might accomplish something.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I do like things on the crispy side, but I'm afraid these are a bit too hot to eat. How about I cool them down... and you? I use another one of my inventions, the omni-freeze-40K which can freeze not only solid matter, but light and literally your soul and consciousness. I lock you in a block of transcendental ice, preventing you from switching to another body or escaping.

My Mask.

I superheat all of the particles around you and you begin to literally become plasma.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Well tough luck god-boy, plasma hurts. I flail wildly, causing droplets of liquid superheated metal to rain on you, burning your to a crisp. I grab the mask, which starts to glow red with the heat it picks up.

My Mask.

"my electric bolts of death."

So edgy.

And i kill u wit my Dead Balls of Deathness wit the ghost of six6dix!

Beside the jokes, you think you can hurt me with Death Bolts?

Well you just messed with Mr Palpy mate!

Time to use electricity AGAINST electricity!

ULTIMATE POWEEEEEERR!!!!

My Mask :P

Do it.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

HAH! You think you can beat me with Death To-Fu balls?!

I AM THE MOST EDGY TEEN TO EVER WALK THE PLANET!!

WITH MY POWERZ OF THE DEYVIL AND SATAN AND 666!

I EAT, BREATHE AND FEEL EDGYNESS AND HOT TOPIC!!

I SHOOT YOU DOWN WITH THY SUPER BEST-UNBEATABLE (xD ###### am i doing) 666 EVIL POKEMON CHARMANDER PLUSHE SPECIAL EDITION! I EVEN PAINTED IT BLACKZ!

###### i need a story...

ONE DAY I GOT SUKD' TO HEYLL AND DIEAD AND THEN CAME BACK TO LIFE AS A WEARWOLF ULTRA VAMPIRE ZOMBIE SUCCUBUS! (xD Kill me)

THEN! AFTER THAT DAY I WAS a goth loner who spends money on body pillows  SUPER STANIC 666 MAN! I RULE OVER EVERYTHING AND I AM DA BEEST AT EVERYTHING! EXCEPT FOR STORY WRITING!

My Mask.

Edited by Exploding Cheese
  • Upvote 1

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

The dungeon lasts for a fraction of a second before it collapses into the singularity made from my current form.

I'm more surprised you managed to put a black hole in a dungeon in the first place, to be honest.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Indeed, how did he manage to do it? Perhaps he had some help? But who could have done it? And who would have risked the wrath of TwilightVezon by doing so? While you jump to conclusions and call me out as the one who dun did it, a squad of ninja hoi turtles makes their way off with the mask.

Hoi squad's mask.

Why would I immediately assume that only you could have done it? For all I know, it could have been some new never-before-mentioned godly being who was conveniently absent until this exact moment. ToaTimeLord appeared out of nowhere after all, and he proved to be one of my most dangerous adversaries.

Oh yeah, and the ninja hoi turtles are spaghettified by the black hole they just walked into.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I absorb you into the Spirit Buster, as you are now, conveniently, a being of condensed matter and energy. After doing so, I fire you off into the cosmos, and in doing so, you become diluted to the point where your singularity form dissipates and you are returned to your old fashioned TwilightVezon self... in outer space.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The hoi turtles were wearing anti-gravity suits, obviously, but what ever. After having done that to TwilightVezon, you suddenly find yourself on the floor, with no clue as to what just happened. The mask is gone, and your Spirit Buster... is busted! Who could have done this?!?!!?!!!!

Me. I did it. And I took the mask. So-

My mask.

Thanks Onaku, I can always rely on your inadvertent help. I might almost have been concerned if you hadn't broken the Spirit Buster.

To thank you for your assistance, I give you a special gift. (The gift being several thousand tons of explosives)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Thanks. I'll put them to good use. By blowing you up. Don't worry, you're not immune. I made sure of that by adding a dash of godsbane into the explosives. It's pretty much the most lethal substance in the known omniverse, capable of killing anything, anywhere. I have thankfully already gotten to a safe distance before you're blown to kingdom come.

My mask.

I pop your stomach and your body begins digesting itself. 

That was my Buster, and you know it! It never did anything to you. I run off, and start to do God knows what.

Mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

After the fall from grace of godhood, Inary stalked the plains, figuring about this strange material known as "Godsbane." A long time passes, and Inary is satisfied by what they have found. Inary got an idea, and they decided to act upon it. Utilizing what they have learned throughout their time seeking the mask, Inary made a plan. Time passes yet again, and inexplicably, Inary happens upon a hunk of this amazing substance that apparently fells gods. It was time. Inary took to their desks, and reformed the shattered remains of the Spirit Buster. Then, Inary melded the pieces together and infused the new spear with the Godsbane that they were able to muster. Finally, Inary infused one last ingredient: a fraction of their soul. Now, the thing simply cannot be destroyed by the hands other than Inary's.

The beast of a device not only burns the hands of those it doesn't belong to (i.e. Everyone but Inary) if they dare to touch it, but it also gives them indescribable but agonizing pain at a spiritual level. The spear also has a new ability: god felling, due to the infused Godsbane This doesn't mean that it shatters a god. This means that it kills a god. They will still be brought back by the mask's curse, of course, but the Buster can now be a viable weapon in its own merit, for any one. The indestructible, third, and final form of the Mirror Buster awakens anew as the God Buster.

I swim to the depths and retrieve the mask, and begin to rest once more.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I gut you like sheep and take the mask forcefully.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg