Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

You thought that that was K I N G you killed, but it was actually me, Dio!

I use my vampiric abilities that will be forgotten about three story arcs later to reduce you to merely a foot.

It's my mask now.

• Upvote 1

Basking in your victory, you fail to notice the rising water below you. By the time you notice, you're already neck deep.

The cold darkness engulfs you. The only thing your senses pick up is a faint, yet beautiful cry.

...sympathy is never lasting i hunger for revenge...

Foolish you may be, but you're not careless. You hold the mask tightly against your chest as your vampiric senses activate.

...pretending everything will be pretending everything is going...

Something is coming, slowly yet steadily. You can sense its sharp tusks aiming your way.

...on and on and on and on...

You brace yourself!

Dermis Turtles? Just a bale of four inoffensive Dermis Turtles?!

...That explains the tusks, and the beautiful cry. Yet you can't help but feel that this is not the true source of the alarms. It's almost as if something else was hiding among them...

It is.

...FAAAAAAAAACE MEEEE...

A barrage of projectiles detonates against you, engulfing you in blinding light. Among them, a mighty winged figure approaches, its mask easily distinguishable as a Faxon. On its back, another being wearing a Komau, and triumphantly brandishing a device from which those chants blare.

...CLOSER TO REALITY... CLOSER TO THE EDGE...

Your vampiric abilities are useless as you're impaled by a set of talons. One of them rips straight through your heart.

...CLOSER TO REALITY... CLOSER TO MYSELF...

The Komau-wearing being, me, deactivates his mask's influences over the Faxon-wearing being. The Dermis Turtles look on, trapped by some unexplained interest.

The Ignika was passed by the talons through one of its eyeholes. Of course, it is intact.

As we begin to remove it from your loyal grip, the Ignika's mysterious plans come into play once again...

An explosive energy modifies me, the other, and the four Dermis Turtles...

...FAAAACE ME...

New from BIONICLE. The Mask of Life has given birth to new heroes! Led by their masters, Hahli and Lipuret, the four Toa Dermis are here! With new armor and weapons, these amphibious warriors take the battle for the Mask of Life to new levels! BIONICLE. Each set sold separately.

What?

The... uh... Toa Dermis'... mask.

...But since I am their... "master"... that makes it my mask!

seriously what just happened

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

OOC: Yeah, that was too long. I had it brewing since back when we were being all dramatic and wanted to get it out. Oh well!

IC: Hah! My spine was already broken!

I send my disciples to get it back!

Huh? Looks like none of that happened...

Anyway, I shoot you from a helicopter and get the mask with a grabber claw.

My mask- Oh wait that's a Mahiki.

And... there. My mask!

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

If this is the Krusty Krab, then you have to eat this Nasty Patty. You do, and then you die of acute kidney failure.

It's my mask now.

I accuse you of illegal mask trafficking.  You are forced to give the mask to me to atone for your crimes.

It's my mask now.

By order of Turaga ME, you must deliver that mask immediately!

Now! Also don't mind that Nuurahk behind you.

Thank you citizen! Now BACK TO THE FURNACE!

The mask is safe in my hands!

[sigfig in tunnel]

Nobody cares about Chima anymore, mate.  Your persistence has only delayed your inevitable death.  You disintegrate along with the last vestige of memory of your dead theme.

It's my mask now.

I do care about it though. Laval comes back. We both CHI up into powerful CCBS monstrosities, then we zap you away into a garlic plantation or something.

Back in our standard forms, we hold the mask together in a brief moment of friendship. Then I notice I really didn't like Legends of CHIMA that much, and NINJAGO is still top.

He fades back into oblivion.

And I guess I keep the mask!

[sigfig in tunnel]

• 2 weeks later...

I hand you your MP3 player to crown that kill. You put on the earphones.

"I Am... All of Me" by Crush 40 starts playing. Just your type of edge.

*tap tap*

You turn around. BANG.

Two bullets, pointblank.

"that'll settle our grudge..." I give you a couple more for the road.

"this mask... this power... is this my destiny...?"

I grab the mask and hop on my motorbike.

"huh... guess i might as well try"

I ride into the darkness of the night, a dark only rivalled by that of my past.

"if you want this mask... you better get ready for a fight..."

[sigfig in tunnel]

With a thunderous implosion the Earth was vaporised, tearing a dimensional rift in the heavens. Using his last shards of power Pohaturon plunged through the space portal vanishing into another reality with the mask.

My mask.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

• 3 weeks later...

Brutaka, The Dermis Turtles, and Turaga Lipuret stare at your summer home, coming up with a plan of invasion. Suddenly, they find that a plan was unnecessary to seize your summer home. A stream of silver liquid seems to have seeped out of a bottle in your pantry.

It flows, its wandering stream causing chaos wherever it goes. This, of course, has the effect of forcing you outside of your summer house with your most prized possessions, including the Ignika. This leads you straight into the hands of the Turaga and his team of Toa.

They take the mask by force, then shove you into the lake of Energized Protodermis that has formed around your summer house. In goes a JAG18. Out comes... Oh. Oh no. What is that? I'm not sure... it doesn't seem like it has hands, though. It sinks below the surface of the lake.

Surprised at their victory, the Dermis Turtles and their master join Brutaka jumping into the dimensional portal to their base. Honor to your Koro.

Lipuret McKaukau's mask.

• Upvote 1

:smilematoro: