Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I find out this information by using an Akaku, which then allows me to confront you for the murder of the previous studio owner. You deny any knowledge of the situation.

"Well, then, I guess I'll be going."

"Wait... I think I recognize this mask," I say, looking at the Ignika, hanging in a glass case. "Where did you get it?"

You scramble for a socially appropriate answer that does not involve murder, but I stop you. "It's alright. It doesn't matter."

"Shhh…"

I emerge from the house, Ignika in hand. "I'll bring it back when I'm done!" I call behind me.

My mask.

Edit: This topic is five years old two days ago. 

Edited by Downfall
SUDDEN REALIZATION

:smilematoro:

• 1 month later...

As you walk out the front door, you trip in a storm drain and drop the Ignika. Before you can react, a Kofo-Jaga grabs it between its claws and scuttles away. In a cave to the north of the neighborhood, the Kofo-Jaga enters a cave and places the Ignika on the ground. A larger Nui-Jaga picks it up, and places it in a slot in the cave wall.

Unnamed Nui-Jaga's mask!

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

• 3 weeks later...

Suddenly emerging from somewhere because plot, I get the sense that these are familiar folks, but I can't figure out why. I Smack Downfall over the head with the Olmak in my hand and then use it to take myself (and the mask) to an alternate dimension where I hand the mask to another version of myself in a rough situation. He needs it more than I do. I then yeet myself into the walmart dimension to get some Christmas shopping done.

My(?) mask!

Edited by kanohi of jello

move along.

nothing to see here.

• 2 months later...

After the empty thing bounces off of kanohi of jello's head, it ends up covering my head. I bumble around for a while, until eventually ram into a speeder. This speeder starts and gets to a quarter of its full speed before hitting the world's largest set of dominoes. One falls over, creating a chain reaction that flings the surface you were just standing on into a law office. This just so happens to be my lawyer's office, where legalese is spouted at you. 

The mask is now (legally) mine.

• Like 1

:smilematoro:

Really? You hadn't thought to secure that Kanohi to something first?

A drone (controlled by yours truly!) flies into the office through an open window. With a large claw, the drone picks up the Ignika and exits through same window it entered. You can see it flying in circles outside, teasing you.

The mask is now in the possession of my drone.

I toss a book titled "Historical Methods Of Non-Violent Resistance" at the drone. Fortunately for me, the book lands with its pages open. The drone stops and reads a few chapters, turning the pages by blowing them with its propellers. 

Fortunately for you, the drone is not convinced that pacifism is a philosophy that accommodates the various complexities of life. 

Fortunately for me, the drone has been convinced that social change is possible through revolution, and determines to attack its overlord. It drops the mask and flies at Laval at top speed, its propellers spinning menacingly. 

My Mask!

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif

A MASK HAS FALLEN INTO THE RIVER IN LEGO CITY!

QUICK! START THE NEW RESCUE HELICOPTER!

Unfortunately for the brave people at Emergency Services that ad is very old, and the rescue helicopter is retired. While they go check what rescue helicopters are currently available, I dive into the river... AND MAKE THE RESCUE.

NEW UNCREATIVE REPLY from LIP McK!

[mask: mine]

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

• 3 weeks later...

THE INSURGENTS MUST BE CRUSHED!

The drone's circuitry is melted with a blast of lightning, leaving me free to return to fishing.

Somewhere in the canal, McKalmah loses their grip on the Kanohi Ignika. The mask is swept further downstream, until one of the eyeholes gets caught on a fishhook.

I'VE GOT A BITE!

My catch doesn't attempt to escape. Curious.

Reeling the object out of the water, I realize why it didn't struggle like an ordinary fish.

It's the Kanohi Ignika!

My mask.

Fishing, you say? I look up from my fishing boat that just so happens to glide nearby and watch a lion pull a Kanohi Mask out of the water. The Ignika?

I aim my spearfishing gun at the unfortunate lion and harpoon him in. Thus entangled in my cable, I use other lines to help me reel him in and take the mask. Then I cut him loose and speed away. 

My Mask.

• 3 weeks later...

A MAN HAS FALLEN FOR A MAN IN LEGO CITY!

But as everyone knows, love isn't canon. This update prompts a cultural revolution in Lego City, marked by debate, political upheaval, rampant disregard of standards and practices, and one lone figure by the name of GregF crying in the town square. The city is in chaos, and eventually begins a civil war. Lines are drawn and battle begins over the immortal questions, "but can Bonkles love?" and "how much of Bionicle lore also affects Lego general canon?" As fighting continues and new LEGO City sets only cover interesting topics like fire and police, gas station playsets begin to stop production and as a result, gas prices skyrocket. This causes motor vehicles of all kinds to be completely abandoned, left for scrap parts used to assemble primitive siege technology and flick-fire launchers.

The docks become graveyards of ABS plastic, all waterlogged and submerged at the bottom of the LEGO City river. A lone figure watches from an empty cave miles outside of the city, observing the carnage. He waits patiently as the battle's front moves from these boneyards to the city proper, with the new fire stations and police cars turning to rubble by the day. When the waters are sufficiently safe, he dons a scuba backpack and descends to the bottom of the river. He looks around at the sunken vessels until he spots his target, a glint of metal catching his eye. He spots a spearfishing pole, mostly covered by algae, resting on the deck of an old abandoned fishing boat. The figure chuckles, and swims to a chest beside the primitive gun, the dank fur of a great cat still impaled on the hook. He firmly grasps the handles of the chest and laboriously pulls it to the surface above. 

The lone figure chuckles as he sees his life's desire, the Kanohi Ignika resting within the chest. He removes his scuba gear to reveal the yellow gleam of a LEGO City minifigure. It was this figure who fell for a man in LEGO City, coldly calculating his romance to cause just this upheaval in the city. He tears at his face, ripping yellow apart as he reveals his true, Bionicle-looking face under the System disguise. Dallior begins to smirk, then to chuckle, which then turns into a roaring laugh. He then sheds a tear, as he is finally able to whisper the words he had not heard for what felt like generations...

"My mask."

• Like 3

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

• 1 month later...

I ride through a portal from my shattered home dimension of Kardas Dragon Appears! Behind me are the remnants of my armies and a new arrival for my forces: THE ARMIES OF THIS DIMENSION WHO WILLINGLY COME TO SERVE ME!!!!!!!!!! A Space Marine squad drops down on the bounty hunter killing him swiftly. They then deliver the mask to me.

my mask

It turns out that there is an active volcano near your Dalek army. I put on an Exo-Toa suit and fires its rocket just at the right spot of the volcano, causing an eruption that incinerates said army.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Exo-Toa suit suddenly begins moving against your will, imprisoning you locked inside. It was one of the other bounty hunters I hired, and after delivering the mask to me, it begins walking towards the horizon, taking Toa Smoke Monster further and further away.

My Mask.

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The mask itself is yet another bounty hunter I hired. 

Unfortunately, it has no limbs to speak of at this time. So instead of doing something clever, I just begin having a conversation with my new good friend Toa Smoke Monster about the weather these days and the -*YOINK!*-

Sprinting away, I call out over my shoulder:

My Mask 

• 5 weeks later...

I use a Kanoka Disk of Shrinking to shrink you down to a smaller size. Surprised by this, you lose your grip on the Mask. I then hit you with a Kanoka Disk of Teleportation, sending you to who knows where. 

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...