Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I grimace for a second, before I make a subtle hand gesture to signal Shadow to disrupt the floor beneath you, causing you to fall into the Earth. I then pull Onaku out and chuck him into the newly-created hole.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(We all keep ninjaing each other, wow.)

Being more powerful than everyone in the city combined however, it isn't that hard to massacre every single person after me.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I the bash you with an advertisement for my upcoming game, "Bionicle Hitman XVIII: The Stench of Darkness", where you can murder people while being attacked by zombies. *Coughcoughshamelessadvertisingforagamewhichisn'tevenoutyetcoughcough*

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

However, the Mask is taken by someone else. Who happens to be... ShadowVezon! (but not me. Kinda.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Suddenly, the whole building starts to shake. The holding cell's walls crumble, allowing us an easy escape... only for us to watch as a shadowy creature devours everything around it. It's clearly wearing the mask of entropy and... In the center of the shadowy mass is my evil self, back from the dead to wreak havoc upon the world. I escape, with you in tow, following the other you.

Your mask, at the moment.

I go back in time, put a copyright on each of these sounds, and then travel back to the future to successfully sue you for multiple infringements of copyright. You are thrown into jail without a second thought. A meteor then crashes into the jail, killing you instantly. How suspicious... anyway-

My mask.

I harness the new-found powers of Dallior Nuva, and unleash a blast of pure energy at Aerixx, releasing the protodermis energy.

My mask, and new name!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

HAH! I am the MASTER of mythology references!

Wait, what do you MEAN I'm not the master of mythology references?! I KNOW KRONUS!!

Anyway, I smack you across the face with a sword... wait, no, smack isn't the right word. It's slice. I SLICE you across the face. Yeah, that seems right.

My mask.