Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

You were already in the underworld, dummy. Anyway, I make my way to Tartarus and summon a terrifying monster from it. By using an artifact I had secretly obtained from Hades earlier, I take control of it, and start to make my way through the Underworld, my goal to break down the gates and escape. The monster steps on you on the way, but I pay no heed to the mask, as my goal of living of greater import than the mask that represents it.

What I don't know is that if I break down the gates of the Underworld, I would be allowing every dead soul to escape back to the Overworld, thus dooming every living thing to an apocalypse of the dead. But I am so determined to get out, that even if I knew this fact, I might disregard it and continue anyway.

Not your mask, but my Tartarus beast, and incoming freedom.

(mount Oly?)

However, Tartarus is actually where the really bad people go. Destroying Tartarus releases them into the unsuspecting world. We only really need to care about one of those souls though, the most dangerous being in the Underworld. That would be moi. Thanks for giving me an immortal army with which to raze the world, Dragon11603. I couldn't have done it without you.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(I know what you meant.)

I use the soul power that I've been sapping from my entourage to fly after you. I rip a hole in your rocket to cause decompression and rid you of oxygen, so you die of anoxia. I then grab the Mask and fly back down to Earth.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

By the time you get back, I've already sealed your army of undead, as well as all the stray souls, into their respective afterlives again. The surprise causes you to loosen your grip on the mask for a fraction of a second, allowing me to surprise you from behind and grab the mask as you gaze up on my decoy. Gotcha!

My mask.

You think using bombs will work? On ME?!! Son, I've been using bombs since before this game even started. Heck, bombs are one of my specialties. A trademark of mine, you could even say. Now, you wanna know what happens when you try to use bombs on me? I RIG YOU (and Dragon11603) WITH THEM!

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Except what you thought was amateur bomb making skills was actually just a trap. As you think you are safe with the mask, it turns out that even the one you thought was the real me was a decoy, and I promptly detonate the REAL bombs, blowing you straight to kingdom come.

My mask.

My decoy tells your decoy to kill you with bombs. Turns out the bombs were a decoy, and the real bombs are in my decoy's decoy's hands. Unfortunately, your decoy's decoy's decoy has even real-er bombs that turn out to be decoys. I come back from kingdom come and kill your decoy with decoy bombs.

Wait what?

My decoy's decoy's decoy's decoy's mask.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

Im still a Bomb Squad, I activate my Olmak and... We enter a new realm

*Pokemon theme plays*

Bomb Squad encountered an armed bomb

Armed Bomb uses, Explode

*KAPOW*

It doesn't Affect

Bomb Fainted!

Bomb Squad Earned 283720137210 Exp.!

Bomb Squad Evolved into ULTIMATE RULER OF SPACE AND TIME

And I was Bomb Squad

My Mask