KIKANALO TRAILER (BIONICLE Fan Film)

MetruNuiLegacy

When I saw the Matoran move for the first time, my jaw DROPPED. I knew the animation was gonna be beautiful! I wasn't disappointed. The animation was clean and kinda moved realistically. As for the Kikanalo, I didn't expect it to be hostile. That was a pretty good surprise.

If there really is gonna be something bigger coming from this, expect to see me at the premiere. This looks so awesome!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

That looks great. The movements are smooth and well done, for a stopmotion. The effects are downright awesome. Did Lhikan's entrance intentionally mirror Vakama stepping between the Matoran and the Bordakh in that Metru Nui animation?

Um it wasn't mirroring that specifically but I think that's just a BIONICLE trope of a Toa defending a Matoran from danger. 

When I saw the Matoran move for the first time, my jaw DROPPED. I knew the animation was gonna be beautiful! I wasn't disappointed. The animation was clean and kinda moved realistically. As for the Kikanalo, I didn't expect it to be hostile. That was a pretty good surprise.

If there really is gonna be something bigger coming from this, expect to see me at the premiere. This looks so awesome!

Glad you like the trailer, Be sure to subscribe to the youtube channel and follow my facebook page of updates and artwork and stuff. http://www.facebook.com/MetruNuiLegacy

Mata Nui... where did you learn such skills? Teach me so that my movie will not be a flop!

If you are using Adobe After effects like me then VideoCopilot.net is your friend

HA love this! Was expecting something far more amateurish and was very pleasantly surprised!!! Keep it up MNL, would love to see a whole movie ;)

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Very smooth and well-done overall!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 1 month later...

Looks like I'm first!

With that in mind, spoilers to be expected in this thread from here on out!

Very impressive work MNL, already looking forward to the next one! Was expecting it to just be wrapped up neatly but we get a little cliffhanger too!

Just to note a spelling error early on, discription should be description!

I loved the reflection in kikanalo's eye and the mask power. The Lhikan throw was a little too rigid, that's basically the only thing I can think of in the way of constructive criticism! The use of focus in the last scene was great too,made it seem more like a genuine (camera filmed) movie rather than a stop motion CGI affair. 10/10 for effort and perseverance! Great job man :)

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Looks like I'm first!

With that in mind, spoilers to be expected in this thread from here on out!

Very impressive work MNL, already looking forward to the next one! Was expecting it to just be wrapped up neatly but we get a little cliffhanger too!

Just to note a spelling error early on, discription should be description!

I loved the reflection in kikanalo's eye and the mask power. The Lhikan throw was a little too rigid, that's basically the only thing I can think of in the way of constructive criticism! The use of focus in the last scene was great too,made it seem more like a genuine (camera filmed) movie rather than a stop motion CGI affair. 10/10 for effort and perseverance! Great job man :)

Yeah i also spelt "onu metru" wrong. While animating and you keep watching it back u like brush over words to just watch the flow of the action. Next time words are on screen im not gonna rush type them.