Once more unto the breach (Bionicle 2015 take 2)

Vezok's Friend

Very, very nice. I keep trying to translate the matoran behind the logo, but that's kind of missing the point, isn't it?

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I think this is the first time I've seen humanized Bionicles that do not make me want to vomit. Impressive. 

Edit: Maybe because these are more detailed and mechanical?

Edited by Wazdakka
  • Upvote 2

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

It looks like the author based this on the prototype images, because Pohatu is brown instead of orange, and Tahu's Hau actually still looks like a Hau with the wide mouth-hole, three cheek-holes on either side, and thinner edges along the bottom and sides of the mask. I wish the set designers would release a version of Tahu's masks like this one, and also completely redesign Lewa's Kanohi, because the ones they're stuck with in the final sets don't look as good. They should have made all the masks as faithful as Kopaka's, but hopefully they'll get it right next time when they inevitably release new versions of the original six like they always do. Ferain did a good job at making really weird redesigns look really good.

Edited by Tren Krom
  • Upvote 1

Come see my story-corrected Tahu And Takanuva MoCs

• 2 weeks later...