BFtGM contest entry: Toa Ailan

Willess12

This is my planned entry for the new Bionicle contest, Battle for the Gold Mask!  When I made this, first I made the small model for reference:

Ailan Mini

Then I built this:

Ailan

I tried to make it as similar to the small model as possible.  Especially with the Mask.

Here's a close-up of his mask.

Ailan's head

Description: His name is Toa Ailan.  He is a rogue Toa of Air who serves another bad guy.  He is a character in my latest Bionicle Fanfic, Bionicle: the Legacy Hero.  He wields a Cordak Blaster and the mysterious Doom Stick.  Both of these play a role in the story, so I won't discuss them too much here, but this model is made to look as epic as possible and as such it is not true to the story.  Ailan has many mysterious powers, and he rarely shows any emotion.

Edited by Willess12

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.