How Many Bionicles Do You Have?

Kopekemaster

The title says it all. I have around ~175, and just wondering how many other people have (and if someone has MORE than 175). I remember when I had said to my mom that I would either stop getting Bionicle sets when I had 25. I guess that never worked out.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Last I checked, I have 85 figures, not counting duplicates.

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]

I have every set save a few exceptions (Yetrax, Kardas [though I have all of the individual sets that make that one up]), but those are made up for by the doubles and triples I have of select other sets.tl;dr it'd take all day to count and in the end it probably wouldn't be exactly right anyway

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Not counting duplicates, I used to have something like 174 sets - that is nearly every set, McToran, playsets and Exo-Toa excluded, from '01 though '07 - a large percentage of '08, and barely any from after that. Now that I've sold a good percentage of my collection on ebay, however, I currently only have about 75 in total.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I've never stopped to count, honestly, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had 150 or more. I don't have any duplicates but I own a very large percentage of the sets from 2006 onwards, and a decent amount of 2001-2003 era sets. Still wish I had more Metru Nui stuff, but meh...:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I will not answer the question because it makes no sense. Bionicle refers to the story and Matoran life cycle. You obviously meant Bionicle sets. I hate it when people add the unnecessary "s", this goes for LEGO too. Its like BACON. If you have lots of bacon, you don't say you have "bacons", you say you have many STRIPS OF BACON.

LlqByyh.png

Long list inbound; you have been warned:6 McToran6 Turaga6 Toa Mata3 Rahi1 Bohrok3 Bohrok Va1 Boxor1 Blue Bahrag6 Toa Nuva6 Rahkshi3 2003 Titans6 Toa Metru3 Vahki1 Metrutoran3 2005 Titans4 Toa Hordika2 Visorak1 Rahaga4 Voytoran1 Vezon and Fenrakk4 Piraka6 Toa Inika4 Mahritoran5 Barraki6 Toa Mahri2 2007 Warriors1 2008 Warrior4 2008 Vehicles6 2008 Nuva4 2008 Makuta2 Kardatoran6 Glatorian1 Agori1 2009 Vehicle1 Tahu StarsTotal: 120 Bionicle sets. The majority appears to be from 2001 and 2008.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Counting duplicates, I have 142 sets. I only have Pohatu, Gali, and Onua from 2001, All canisters from 2002, all of 2003, all canisters of 2004, all canisters of 2006 except Zaktan, all canisters of 2007, the yellow matoran from 2007, Hydraxon, Maxilos and Spinax, Gadunka, All canisters of 2008, all 2008 Matoran, Toa Ignika, Rockoh T3, All canisters from 2009, all Agori, Tuma, Thornatus V9, All of 2010.

phauxxblack2.jpg

Well over 100.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Um, i have 5. Its because i live in a place where they are not so common. And when you find one its about 36 bucks or so...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I have something like 80... I can't afford to get all the sets, but I did get most of them starting around 2007, that's when I really got interested in Bionicle.

Just because my sig is confusing Doesn'tmean it doesn't seem strangely awesome. how will you read this when it is invisible? But now you won't get just bits and pieces of something, then it would be something completly different.? Just highlight it to reveal the secret! It can be quite interesting...

~Power of Gresh~

If you can solve the Rubik's Cube in under a minute, PM me!

Well, I've never stopped to count them all. However, I do have every set from 2001 to 2007 so I'm guessing I have over 120 sets. They are all in storage (a nicer way of putting it than saying that theya re in the attic....opps)I miss my childhood. ;.;