Zigben - Master of Lavastruction (BFTGM)

Zeb

Thought Onua's 2015 form was big? THINK AGAIN!

Zigben - Master of Lavastruction (BFTGM entry)

zigben_lava_background_hd_medium.png

Main Pic in Super HD

Without CGI Background

Close-up of Face

Size Comparison to Lewa Mata

Size Comparison to My Sigfig & Rocka Minifigures

Me Getting Crushed by Zigben

Onua Nuva Struggling Against Zigben

Zigben with a Pakari Nuva

Brickshelf Gallery with Tons More Pictures

Story/Background:

Few know where he comes from, but many know how destructive he is. Zigben, also known as the "Master of Lavastruction", is a mysterious and dangerous evil titan who makes Onua's 2015 form look small. Feared by all who have heard of him, he will use his lava, fire, & plasma powers to destroy anyone & anything in his way. His evil quest is to find the Golden Skull Spider Mask, put it on, and control the Skull Spiders, which he will then use to help him defeat & destroy the Toa... as if he needed very much help in destroying. Once he has gained control of the Skull Spiders, he plans to obtain both the Mask of Creation & Mask of Control... and finally, he intends to gain possession of the Mask of Ultimate Power, so he can rule Okoto and make everyone his slave. He wields a powerful Plavasma Sword, which can burn through and melt nearly anything. He is also equipped with a highly dangerous Plasfire Cannon, which can shoot highly concentrated bursts of plasma, as well as large blasts of fire & lava. He has innate fire & plasma powers, and he can shoot bursts of those through his hands or use them to enhance the powers of his weapons. His armor is made of an unknown material that is resistant to fire, lava, and weaker forms of plasma, and it has only a few weak spots. He is immensely strong & powerful, and it would take several Toa to have a chance of taking him down. His only known weaknesses are water & ice, as they weaken his weapons and can render his elemental powers useless. So beware, because if Zigben is looking for you, he will find you, and he will stop at nothing to defeat & destroy you.

This is my first mega-titan-sized Constraction MOC, and it was built for the Battle for the Golden Mask (BFTGM) Competition. Hope you Enjoy it! Feel free to comment & criticize! :happydance: 

Edit 10-30-2014: To those of you wondering how I built the torso, the Brickshelf gallery is now available to the public!

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator
  • Upvote 1

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I didn't know they made the zamor spheres in red/yellow like that. I think for the most part it looks pretty good. The one thing I don't like is the side pieces on the feet that stick. To me it seems like they make the feet too big. The rest of the build is good. I'm not really a fan of the dark red in the legs, it doesn't go well with the bright red else where on the MOC. I do like the launcher though, it look pretty cool.

Overall though I think you did a good job with this.

signoff2.png

I didn't know they made the zamor spheres in red/yellow like that. I think for the most part it looks pretty good. The one thing I don't like is the side pieces on the feet that stick. To me it seems like they make the feet too big. The rest of the build is good. I'm not really a fan of the dark red in the legs, it doesn't go well with the bright red else where on the MOC. I do like the launcher though, it look pretty cool.

Overall though I think you did a good job with this.

signoff2.png

Yeah, the fire-yellow-red zamor sphere is from Fire Lord. And sorry about the dark red, the alternative was orange and that seemed to clash with the rest of the MOC even more. And thanks, I'm glad you like it. ^_^

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

Can't you be disqualified for having an edited background for your entry pic? Other than that, it looks pretty cool.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

This is probably one of the best entries I've seen thus far. I'm still trying to figure out how you made that torso... It looks really good. I also like the weaponry. I'm gonna have to agree with Mysterious Minifig on the dark red though. I suppose if you didn't have anything else to use, then it's perfectly fine. Personally, I think this has a good chance of winning.

Can't you be disqualified for having an edited background for your entry pic? Other than that, it looks pretty cool.

No, you can't be. It's perfectly fine to use an edited background. I read practically all the questions in the official topic. :P

MetaKnight.gif  Stay vigilant, my friends. MetaKnight.gif

This is probably one of the best entries I've seen thus far. I'm still trying to figure out how you made that torso... It looks really good. I also like the weaponry. I'm gonna have to agree with Mysterious Minifig on the dark red though. I suppose if you didn't have anything else to use, then it's perfectly fine. Personally, I think this has a good chance of winning.

No, you can't be. It's perfectly fine to use an edited background. I read practically all the questions in the official topic. :P

Thank you! I'm really glad you like it that much! :lol:  Actually, the chest was the first thing I designed, since that and the head are what I normally begin with in building a constraction MOC, since they define the rest of the model. I was wishing I had a black Stormer XL/Hulk chestplate so I started trying to make a large chest design from scratch, and I ended up inventing this. I would let you just try and figure it out on your own, but if you're not feeling up to the challenge, here's some pictures of his structure and how I built the torso.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=549047

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

• 3 weeks later...
:P 

Whoa, he looks like some vamped-up Fire Lord! He definitely looks powerful and kick-butt, if a little unoriginal.

Thanks! I think my Fire Lord better watch out because Zigben-

...actually, Fire Lord is already smashed because I took him apart to use his parts for Zigben. Aside from the fire-villain-theme & Black Phantom helmet, I don't think there's anything unoriginal about him. After all, he has custom torso (with awesome armor layering :P ), custom feet, custom structure (see the gallery images showing how he is built), and custom weapons. In fact, the only thing that was exactly replicated from any official set was the Stormer XL shoulder/arms structure, which ended up being used on Zigben to hold the back & shoulder armor and arms.

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.