LEGO and MSC Cruises Announce Partnership

tn_10_31_14-lego-msc-cruises-partnership

Planning to take a cruise with MSC cruises? Starting November, MSC Cruises will have LEGO toys on their so-called Renaissance ships. There will be seperate clubs for five age groups: Baby (under 3), Mini (3-6), Junior (7-11), Young (12-14) and Teen (15-17). However, I'm not sure if you are allowed to play if you are over 17 years old and not a parent or guardian but even so, I bet they'll let you take a picture with Sailor Walkabout, a two-meter LEGO mascot you can meet on MSC Armonia, to resume service on November 19 and to feature additional dedicated LEGO offerings, including but not limited to a vertical play wall and one LEGO Experience Day per cruise where all participants get a special LEGO Master Builder award. Check out more details of the announcement here.

View the full article

This looks like a really neat thing that Lego is doing with MSC cruises. I probably wouldn't be able to attend one of these because A) I'm too old and B) I have no interest in taking a cruise whatsoever. But I still think this is cool and hope that a lot of kids and teens have fun with it.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png