Click

Headless Horseman and Nightmare

15679217472_3198f6f22a_n.jpg

^Flickr Album ^

Quick Links:

Horse Side

Headless Horseman

Both

I recently read through the actual story of Sleepy Hollow (was pretty dull actually) and I really wanted to try building this guy for Halloween. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I wanted to actually use primarily CCBS for the Nightmare, and I really like how it turned out. The Headless Horseman is supposed to resemble a Protector in body design. To me, the Toxic Reapa face looked like a suitable Jack-O-Lantern, but it is green. In universe, I'd imagine he races through the deep forest of Okoto each night, protecting the Spiritual Balance of the island, which the Toa have offset. I'd like to enter him into the the BftGM contest, but the jury is still out whether he'd be acceptable.

So, comment, critique, and Happy Halloween!

• Upvote 3

Fantastic job! The horse is very well done, and I enjoy the use of the standard HF hand being used as the horse's teeth. The horseman looks pretty good as well! :) I think steeds are allowed for your villain in BFTGM, but the judges will mainly focus on the villain himself, so I'd submit it, though the horse seems to look cooler than its rider, who looks pretty nice on his own. Well done, this is a very good MOC! :happydance:

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.