PC Demo for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

If you're a LEGO Harry Potter fan, then you're probably aware of the next video game coming out: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7. LEGO has now released a Demo for the game, allowing you to play through a level and see all the new features. A PC download is available <a href='http://videogames.lego.com/en-us/harrypotter57/DEMODownload/Content/Default.aspx' target='offsite'>here</a> but it's only good for Windows XP, Vista, and 7, and not MAC.

View the full article

Cool; it's downloading now. I just hope this game is less buggy than the first one - my sister has played through the game three times and each time has been stopped from getting 100% completion by game-breaking glitches that prevent access to the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff common rooms.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Been looking forward to this ^^ I've just played it through now - although I'm sure throwing pumpkins at Death from beneath the invisibility cloak as one of the Peverell brothers was amongst the strangest things I've ever done in one of these Lego games XD

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."