Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone, it's your GM. 

As you've no doubt noticed, Corpus Rahkshi has gone a long time with no activity, partly due to the forum downtime, but also because of a decline in player interest and player count. 

It's with much sadness that I must admit, Corpus Rahkshi is over. We've had a lot of fun over the past almost 5 years, and I'm so proud of every one of you that played and shared this experience with me. But we've hit the end folks. 

I'll be doing one final big GM post soon to wrap up some of the big plot points, and then leave the floor open for a week or so afterward so you guys can say your goodbyes and write any last thoughts for your characters, at which point I'll be asking site staff to officially lock the topics.

Now I'm going to wax poetically for a minute.

When I first really got into the forum, Corpus was my first game that I really got into and invested in. And it shows, I made friends and enemies, had arguments and discussions, and generally immersed myself in this world that our previous GM and creator of Corpus made. I'm sad to see Corpus end, but I'll always remember all the fun times (and the not so fun ones) that came with the nearly -5 years- of playing this silly game that I eventually learned was only ever intended to be a testbed game for the then-recent judging system for Bionicle RPGs. No one could have imagined how big we'd become, or that we'd last this long. We even survived our GM dropping off the map entirely! Few other games can claim that. Noob bin we may have been, I'll always cherish the memories and experiences of this little game of Rahkshi High School.

Thanks for your time folks.

• Like 4

Class is almost out, folks. It's been fun. 

We've made it further than I ever could've imagined. I know I haven't always been the greatest guy on the forums, so thanks for putting up with me for so long. It's been an honour to RP with you all.

All good things must come to an close, unfortunately, but congratulations to everyone who has stuck with this story all the way through to Journey's End.

Edited by Nato the Traveler
  • Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Now that this is picking up for its last few days, I'd almost like to do something more with Blizzard before things close down for good... but, at present, she's still kinda just hanging out in the Cafeteria waiting for her tour of the school to continue xD

I just regret that it took me as long as it did to poke at the RP forum here on BZ. Even in just her few posts, I grew rather attached to Blizzard; and, if I'd joined earlier, I would have enjoyed seeing her grow into something more than 'another newbie Rahk for the pile'. But that said, this was a really great place for me to test the waters of BZ RP, and I just want to thank each of those who gave my character a chance, as well as all those who put so much work into this fascinating game ^^

Plus, I'll keep Blizzard in the back of my mind, maybe find another RP in the future where she can fit xD

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

21 minutes ago, CobaltGale said:

I'll be honest, I'd love to RP with you guys if another big RP comes up. Maybe this time I'll be able to join instead of feeling *absolutely terrified.*

Granted I kinda forget this forum exists at times, but still.

Most people still active on this site who played this are playing Skyrise: Ascent now, if you're still interested in RPing with us.

7 hours ago, Darth Jaller said:

Now that this is picking up for its last few days, I'd almost like to do something more with Blizzard before things close down for good... but, at present, she's still kinda just hanging out in the Cafeteria waiting for her tour of the school to continue xD

I just regret that it took me as long as it did to poke at the RP forum here on BZ. Even in just her few posts, I grew rather attached to Blizzard; and, if I'd joined earlier, I would have enjoyed seeing her grow into something more than 'another newbie Rahk for the pile'. But that said, this was a really great place for me to test the waters of BZ RP, and I just want to thank each of those who gave my character a chance, as well as all those who put so much work into this fascinating game ^^

Plus, I'll keep Blizzard in the back of my mind, maybe find another RP in the future where she can fit xD

Same here. I might end up writing a story with Explota in it, but I'm not sure at this time. If I do, it will be my first time writing for BZP.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

Beginning of the End

End of the Beginning

Open Air

Edited by Nato the Traveler
  • Like 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar