Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

New headcanon: Shark murdered all of the inactive PCs. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

This. So much this.

(On the subject of trend-setting, don't forget that all my characters were the first of their variations...(I think)

Edited by 000
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

In a swift motion, he aimed his kanoka launcher behind him and fired a disk, sending it flying three metres away. Once it hit the floor, he would be teleported away.

Teleports - Moves target to another location. Range of teleportation is tied to the power level of the disk.

Somone correct me if I'm just interpreting your statement, or BS01, wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's not how Teleport Kanoka work. Instead of teleporting whoever launched them to wherever they strike, like you seem to be assuming, they teleport whatever they strike to a new location (whether randomly, or chosen by the launcher, seems unclear). And I think striking the floor with one would do nothing either way, since the school is a single enormous rock probably too big for any low-level disk to possibly move even the smallest fraction of a measurement.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

The range the disc is fired depends on the launcher; the range of the teleportation depends on the disc's level.

Even the Great Disk of Teleportaion (was there one?) probably couldn't reach the other side of the planet. In fact I would suspect all teleportation disks are programmed not to send beings outside the MU.

Given Fader's Kanoka are at power setting four, not enough to make even a noble Kanohi if you were to turn them to masks, I doubt they'll be sending someone to the other side of the planet. I think they'd have trouble sending someone to the other side of the island. 

And for the record, Sergei, yes there was. Le-Metru's Great Disk was a teleporter

7AOYGDJ.jpg

(whether randomly, or chosen by the launcher, seems unclear). 

If I recall correctly, it's random. I remember Vakama had some problems on that front. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Gear:[/b] Sepulchral’s primary weapon is Brutalizer, a huge Morningstar stolen from Bitil’s armory before his departure for the academy; its head is made up of six separate blades held in place with a system of sturdy mechanical latches. A hidden catch near the head ejects the blades at high velocity when pressed; after travelling up to fifty yards, they will be pulled back to their housing and form the head again.

Fixed.

Also made a personal memo to rein in my weakness for extravagantly awesome weapons, at least while RPing. :P

Just wondering, is Sepulchral approved now, or does he need more changes?

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Rail is NOT new Omega. HE'S NOT. NO. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.

Rail's current scorecard for battling PCs is currently 1 win, 1 draw, and 0 losses.

If I was intending for him to be the new Omega, I would imagine that those numbers would be slightly different.

This. So much this.

(On the subject of trend-setting, don't forget that all my characters were the first of their variations...(I think)

Rail will have to prove you wrong when he eventually returns.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Rail's current scorecard for battling PCs is currently 1 win, 1 draw, and 0 losses.

If I was intending for him to be the new Omega, I would imagine that those numbers would be slightly different.

Omega's scorecard: multiple autohits, several losses, one death. 

• Upvote 1

That's not something to be proud of. 

• Upvote 4

IC Grim:

Internally, they rolled their eyes at Doubt's and Draco's comments.

They have a nod to their sister in arms, and spoke, "That you still captured your target speaks to your skills, and that aside, we now know this.... Rebellion is larger than we thought."

Why do the rest of the Loyalists dislike Draco again(besides Sliver)?

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Sliver dislikes him because he's full of himself, and talks too much. All bark and no bite, as they say. 

Dark_Stranger, you're gonna have to wait for Ultron to return.

But, seeing you're offline, this post is redundant. :bored:

I read you; just didn't want the character to get buried and forgotten. 

Though, now that I think on it, I've had a few people lately say they were going to get back to me on job applications and art sales info and the like, and then disappear...so it's possible that I'm just starting to get rather paranoid about that sort of thing. <_<  Something else I'll have to rein in, I guess. 

In other news, Beat will probably be arriving sometime tomorrow-ish. 

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

There, edited the post so now Fader's trying to knock the kanoka disk out of shark's hand. I find it stupid that teleportation kanoka take you to a random location instead of somewhere you want to go, who designed the kanoka to work like that?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Teleportation Kanoka don't take you anywhere. They transport whatever person/object you shoot. 

OOC: Where did Shark get Faithful? His profile says he only has one sword and it's unnamed. I'll still take the hit, though. Also, how does the gym work? Does it use voice commands or is there a control panel or device of some kind? 

Allow me to answer this!

Shark stole Faithful from Kat.

And from what I've seen, you control the Gym, with yer mind.

Actually, Shark stole it from Caoutchouc in the last assignment. It would also be helpful to know that Faithful is a special Nynran blade found in the second assignment. It always comes back to the thrower unless intercepted.

And yes, the Gym does work on mental command. Something else I would like to mention is that we've had several instances of people using the Gym for autododging and such, and have decided to tone down the usage of the gym in combat. As long as you're not summoning walls to avoid unavoidable attacks every post, it might be okay. Just be careful with it.

• Upvote 2

Now I have a question, though: Is the Gym capable of summoning lava?

From the first post:

The Gym is a huge hall, large enough that its almost its own separate building tacked on to the east side of the academy. In its base state it is a big, empty, upturned bowl but it is the most malleable of the all the school facilities. Want a duel? It can manifest an arena. Want a naval battle? It can simulate water. It has been specifically created to provide any imaginable threat to keep the Rahkshi on their toes.

I would imagine that could include lava. We've been using it to summon forges and I'm pretty sure someone created a lava-covered climbing wall at some point.

Edited by Click