Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Quite a lot of new characters, actually. Can't think of them all off the top of my head. There is the Loyalist squad, consisting of Subject, Draco, and Grim. Then there is Glaciem Ignis, Fader, Zubirahk, Daklik, Karzfire, Hakrii, Snap, Taltrun, Nymph, Acineas, Malady, Malattia, and several others that I probably missed.

As for what has happened, Tridax was holding a funeral for the fallen students, which in actuality was an attempt to weed out the traitors, who would be captured by the Loyalists, consisting of Sliver, Grim, Subject, and Draco. They figured out the talk of rebellion by a student named Mangai, who foolishly declared his rebellion out loud. His head is now mounted on Grim's shoulder. An actual rebellion was being formed by Era, Kat, Fang, Caoutchouc(I can spell it now!), Jayar, Hoto, and Xara. Also, a band is being formed by Daklik.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

The Rebellion's about to leave and some loyalists are interrogating some suspected rebels in Tridax' office. Also there was a big funeral thingy Tridax held to try and sniff out any rebels.

Rebellion? Loyalists? Interrogating? Wha-huh?

Edit: Kapura'd. Okay, I guess I kinda get it. Thanks.

Edit 2: What would happen to Silver? Xhe was on Visorak during the assignment...

Edited by Aerixx

What would happen to Silver? Xhe was on Visorak during the assignment...

Everyone who survived the assignment got a level up. But since you only called your character Silver to annoy me after I made a character named Sliver, I hereby proclaim that Xhe did not survive. :evilbiggrin:

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'll wait for not-Ultron to answer. Speaking of which...

Designation: Murder.

Variation: Power Scream.

Level: 2.

Gear: Sharpened claws and fangs; two Nynran weapons called Bloodclaw Gauntlets that grow longer and sharper the more damage they deal. Effect disappears over time.

Appearance: A crooked, angular Rahkshi with maroon and gold armor.

Personality: Seems childish and innocent at first, but as soon as she gets even slightly excited, goes into a murderous frenzy and tries to slash, stab, bite, and rip to shreds anything in sight - even allies. Doesn’t care about pain at all, and will not stop fighting until knocked out or killed.

Bio: Viciously destroyed every other Kraata in hers batch for the sole reason that they were slightly older.

Anthem: Three Days Grace - Pain.

Edited by Aerixx

Also, if I recall, Omega was also a crazy guy who protected Vaalku for some reason.

With a Chessmatch against Caoutchouc.

That's almost too funny for me to even comment on, and actually provides debatable evidence for the Student Register Reincarnation Theory.

Good catch, Ghidora.

What would happen to Silver? Xhe was on Visorak during the assignment...

Everyone who survived the assignment got a level up. But since you only called your character Silver to annoy me after I made a character named Sliver, I hereby proclaim that Xhe did not survive. :evilbiggrin:

Uhh... 

I'll make it simple; he's doing both simultaneously, which is something he personally excels at.

Seriously, if you people could see some of the evil plans we've discussed via PM, you would most likely be crying yourselves to sleep every night for the next six months. :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Seriously, if you people could see some of the evil plans we've discussed via PM, you would most likely be crying yourselves to sleep every night for the next six months. :P

That doesn't even come close to the kind of evils Funky and I have been working on. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Phogen cried. 

Sliver threw a party. 

That doesn't even come close to the kind of evils Funky and I have been working on. 

Now I feel left out. :o

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Just wait. Once Funky is able to start posting properly again, all shall be revealed.

Phogen has big plans for the school....

You should've attacked Glaciem Ignis instead.... They only would've broken a few of his limbs, instead of killing him. 

• Upvote 2

Well, Fader's dead and he will be missed by no one, just take him to the gym and throw him in a swimming pool with a Tarakava. Thats not a bad way to go.

Oh no. See, part of what makes Shark so good is how meticulously he avoids getting caught. In the Gym there are witnesses galore, so he can hardly end Fader's life there. The lethal swim will be in the sea outside.

I hope there's no hard feelings about this. I do feel sorry that Fader had to die within maybe a dozen posts of his introduction. But that might be better than after a great multitude of posts culminating in wasteful death, at least.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Well, kind of his fault for picking a fight with a psychopath. 

Hey, it's just a game, I would be taking things too seriously if I got extremely mad at you, but I'm cool with it. :) Go ahead and bunny him all the way to the sea.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Had an idea I've been thinking about for a few days, so I'm just going to throw it out there and see what y'all make of it:

Corpus Kombat

What do you think Corpus would be like as a spoof of a certain fighting game? Which Rahkshi fit which characters?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Ha. Which ones.

Let's see.

Xara first off. Cao, Kat and Fang. Grim. Skia would have if Brockway had kept playing them. Poly, illusive Liar and..... venom, I thnk. Omega.

Tridax as Shao Kahn. duh.

Erm...... Root, maybe Draco, Haken. a few others and Vaalku(because we all need a character that no one uses :P)

Now I very badly want to make animations of a Corpus Kombat tournament, characters that use gadgetry or weaponry instead of a sword or their fists included. So we have our Shao Kahn. How about Raiden?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I'll wait for not-Ultron to answer. Speaking of which...

Designation: Murder.

Variation: Power Scream.

Level: 2.

Gear: Sharpened claws and fangs.

Appearance: A crooked, angular Rahkshi with maroon and gold armor.

Personality: Seems childish and innocent at first, but as soon as xhe gets even slightly excited, goes into a murderous frenzy and tries to slash, stab, bite, and rip to shreds anything in sight - even allies. Doesn’t care about pain at all, and will not stop fighting until knocked out or killed.

Bio: Viciously destroyed every other Kraata in xhis batch for the sole reason that they were slightly older.

Anthem: Three Days Grace - Pain.

Seem a bit...cliched but nothing actually wrong so approved

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg